A/N

PLEASE READ

tw: rape , non-con

hey everyone.

i'm writing this a few years after having finished this ff.

when i initially wrote this ff , i'd included a rape scene that had a trigger warning in it , but i ended up deleting it after a while (chapter 9).

even though i'd deleted the chapter , the topic was still mentioned a few times afterwards without a trigger warning and i want to apologize for that. i was reading through some comments since i'm finally a bit more active again and people were calling me out for it. rightfully so.

at the time i was going through some stuff and as bad as it sounds , writing that was a way for me to cope. i was projecting my problems onto this story. not trying to make it sound any better but thinking about it now i never should've uploaded that chapter in the first place. a few years have passed , i'm older now and am aware of the mistake i've made.

but at this point i've also been considering taking down this whole book because idk if this is something i as an author want to be associated with anymore. idk.

i'm very sorry if i ended up triggering some of my readers because i wasn't careful enough. i've now edited the chapters and taken that part out of the plot completely. if you see mentions of it somewhere please notify me and i'll edit it out as soon as i can.

sadly i can't delete comments so please be cautious when reading comments starting at chapter 10.

i'm very sorry and hope you can accept my apology. if you still want to read this story , i hope you enjoy.