Chapter 13

(the garden mentioned in the chapter looks like this ^^)

Your POV:

I spent the next few weeks like this. Wake up, get a shot, eat, sleep, repeat. Not to mention, Killua would be by my side all the time.

And today was no different.

"Are you enjoying your lunch, angel?", he asked me with his voice as sweet as honey. I nodded happily stuffing my face with the delicious food. Killua chuckled and watched me with a soft smile on his lips.

The past few weeks, Kurapika and Leorio hadn't given me any shots. I mean they were all destroyed, they couldn't have.

Killua was acting really cautious around me since I wasn't on that love drug thing anymore. All I know is that he hasn't forced me to do anything yet which makes me question if he ever did. But then again, why would Kurapika and Leorio lie to me?

But if I'm going to be honest, I actually like Killua a lot. To the point where I could say I love him. Yes he's an assassin, yes he kidnapped me, yes he might have sexually assaulted me. But deep down I knew, I still have feelings for him. They developed after being around him all the time.

I finished my food and the blonde came in to take away the tablet with the plates.

I'm no longer chained to the bed, but I'm still not aloud leave the room apart from bathroom breaks.

I hadn't noticed how Killua was intently staring at me, contemplating something.

"Angel?", Killua spoke and I turned toward him? "Yes?"

"Would you like to go outside?", he suggested and I looked at him. "Outside as in out of this room, or out of this house or building or whatever this is", I asked.

"Outside of this building", he smiled. I started beaming brightly. "Yes, I'd love to!"

Killua laughed once more and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick.", I said as I walked through the corridor. Being able to stand up for something that isn't going to the bathroom was great. Apart from that I was pretty much bound to that bed.

When I was done, I walked back to my cellar where Killua was waiting for me. He handed me some clothes to change into and once I was done we exited the mansion.

Wow.

First of all, the fresh air felt amazing after being locked up for so long.

Second of all, what the fuck. We're standing in front of a fucking forest.

"Come on, I've got a little surprise for you.", Killua said as he stretched out his hand for me to take. I grinned and laid my hand in his. They fit perfectly.

He led me into the woods and I'm going to be honest, I was scared. He did kidnap me, what if he planned to kill me next?

We had been walking for a good ten minutes, and we were still surrounded by only trees. "Hey Killua, are we lost?", I asked him warily. "Don't worry angel, we're not. We're almost there actually."

Just as he said that, we arrived at a row of bushes, that seemed to spread extremely far. They were pretty high actually, I couldn't even see what was on the other side. Killua pushed past and pulled me along.

Once we got through, my jaw dropped.

In front of me was probably the most beautiful garden the world has ever seen. It appeared as if every possible flower was growing here. There was a lake with crystal clear water, and hanging trees were on each side. A bridge across the lake led to a gorgeous white pavilion. I couldn't help but stare at the view in awe. It was breathtaking.

"I started preparing this the day I first talked to you in the cafe. Let's just say, I pulled some strings when it came to all the flowers and trees.", he winked at me as he walked ahead.

I rushed after and hugged him from behind. I nuzzled into his back. "Thank you Killua. It's so beautiful, I love it."

Killua turned around to face me and placed his hands on my waist. "And I love you.", he said, his smile melting my heart. I wrapped my arms around his neck. A sudden rush of confidence overcame me. "I love you too, Killua Zoldyck.", I whispered and pressed my lips against his.

"Even though I kidnapped you?", he questioned as we pulled away. "Even though you kidnapped me.", I answered laughing, kissing him once more.

Hand in hand, Killua and I walked along a path surrounded by flowers and crossed the bridge. I stared at the lake. Oh my god, this is a fucking dream.

Killua sat down in the pavilion and I joined him shortly after.

"(Y/n)?", Killua spoke up after a while. "What is it?", I asked.

He intertwined our hands and placed them on his lap, playing with my thumb. "You'll stay with me forever, right?", he asked and looked into my eyes, his filled with hope.

I chuckled at how cute he was being. "Of course I will Killua. There's nothing I'd rather do than be with you.", I answered smiling gently at him.

He let out a sigh of relief and opened his arms. I moved so I could comfortably lay in them. We both fell asleep, not even having a clue about what would happen next.

----------
hope you enjoyed!

i'm so sorry i couldn't update! i had 4 exams last week, another one this week, and a presentation and i don't understand shit -.-

TYSM FOR 2K READS I LOVE YOU SKSKSKDJ