Chapter 11

Your POV:

As usual I woke up in the cellar. This scenery was starting to get boring.

There was a knock on the door and before I could say anything, it opened revealing Leorio. He smiled at me as he held his usual brown briefcase in his left hand.

"Good morning (y/n)", he greeted and I nodded at him.

He pulled out a chair and sat on it. Placing the briefcase on his lap, he opened it and pulled out a syringe.

I've gotten used to getting these shots, but I still don't know what they're for. I asked Killua once and he snapped at me, so I figured I shouldn't ask anymore. But then again, it's worth a try.

"Leorio, what are these shots for?", I asked him as he stuck the needle into my arm. There were a lot of little holes covering my forearm from getting so many shots.

"(Y/n), you're sick. This medicine helps you get better", he answered, yet I didn't believe him. "What kind of sickness?", I questioned and patiently waited for him to answer. "It's better if you don't know.", he smiled at me innocently. Fuck off.

I scoffed at him but decided to stop asking him. It's obvious he won't tell me.

Leorio soon left the cellar, and Killua entered shortly after.

"Hello (y/n). Did you sleep well?" He came up to the bed and stroked my hair. I slightly leaned into his touch as I nodded.

I didn't know how to act around him anymore. He fucking kidnapped me. But I can't get myself to hate him.

How is Hisoka? Does he miss me? Or has his life become easier since I dissapeared?

What's happening to Haku right now?

All theses questions flooded my mind, and I was starting to get a slight headache.

Killua noticed something was troubling me. "What's wrong (n/n)?", he asked, worry lacing his words.

"Nothing, just thinking about Hisoka and-", I stopped talking before I mentioned Haku's name. I've been with him long enough to know that would make him angry.

"Hisoka and?", he repeated looking at me with eyes shimmering in expectation.

I kept quiet not knowing what to say. Apart from my victims I didn't really know that many people.

"(Y/n)?"

Ugh.

"Hisoka and assassinating. I kind of miss it", the lie left my mouth. I was praying for him not to notice.

"You were thinking about Haku weren't you?", he mumbled, his hair covering his eyes. Shit.

"What are you-", I tried to play dumb but Killua saw right through me. "Don't lie to me (y/n)", he raised his voice at me. I'd be lying if I said he didn't scare me.

"Fine I was. But please don't misunderstand!", I pleaded but he wouldn't listen to me. He didn't want to.

"You want to go back don't you? I've given you everything I have, and you still want to leave me? How fucking heartless are you!?", he yelled at me standing up, knocking his chair over in the process.

"Killua, calm down", I said. I tried to grab his shoulder, but my hands were still chained.

Killua slammed the door against the wall and stormed out of the room. I was terrified to say the least. As a fellow assassin, I know what he's capable of.

A few minutes had passed and my anxiety grew with every second. What if he actually left?

That was proven wrong when suddenly many of his assistants, including Kurapika and Leorio, rushed into the room.

To my surprise, they unchained me.

My eyes glistened in hope. They're helping me escape!

But sadly, that wasn't the case. I realized that when they pulled a stretcher along that had straps on each side.

"What are you doing?", I whispered in fear. "Sorry, master's orders", a man whose face was covered by a mask said.

I whimpered as Kurapika picked me up and placed me on the stretcher. The others immediately started wrapping the straps around my arms and legs, Kurapika did nothing but watch. He looked somewhat guilty. I hope he feels guilty too.

All I could really do was stare at the ceiling as Killua's assistants or whatever brought me into a different room. But I was thankful to have a new room to look at after being locked up in the cellar for weeks.

••••••••••

I woke up in that unfamiliar room. The straps had been removed and I was greeted by the friendly faces of Leorio and Kurapika.

"Hello (y/n)", Kurapika muttered as I sat up.

You know what I'm done with this bullshit.

As Leorio was getting the syringe to inject me, I swiftly slapped it out of his hand. The two of them looked at me stunned and in a second, I had turned Leorio around and wrapped my arm around his neck, choking him.

Guess they both forgot that I'm an assassin huh.

"Cut the crap. What's in those shots", I demanded and Kurapika looked at me with fear in his eyes.

Leorio was struggling in my hold, he was weaker than I thought. I could kill him in an instant.

"Tell me now or I'll kill him!", I yelled. "Alright, alright!", Kurapika hastily answered. "Please let go of him first", he said rubbing his temple.

"No. I'll let him go once you tell me the truth", I answered. "And trust me, I can tell if you're lying in an instant."

Kurapika sighed heavily.

"The shot is..."

----------
hope you enjoyed :)