Going - Chapter 1

+===+ 
Y/N POV
+===+

I used my phone to navigate thru the town and finally, I arrived where I was sent. Joey Drew Studio is an old animation studio with many, many stories unsolved and I Y/N must try my best to solve them.

I, Y/N L/N am a paranormal investigator and content creator that's going to a place that was in my dreams. I turned my camera on making sure that the building wasn't that too seen able.(I'm truly sorry if you find the next part cringe)

"Ayoo! What is up Everybody?! It is I Y/N and today we are at *Uhum* drum roll, please... Joey Drew Studio!" Moving the camera so it can see the building behind me. "Yep, you heard me right! I went to the old and abandoned Studio that has been said to be haunted in somewhat way..." I heard footsteps from the inside of the building and looked but nothing. "Well... I just heard footsteps, let's hope no one is in there just screwing around while I'm there" I tried to look inside once more then back to the camera.

"If some of you had no idea, a month ago I got a dream about an old-looking studio that looked like it came from a 1930s animation and met a few people in there saying stuff, I knew they were warning me about something but I was woken up before I know what they were trying to warn me about so here we are today, trying to find the answer. Let's go" With that, I turned the camera off and prep everything I needed, and went in.

As I step into the building I hear creaks and crack, water or more like ink falling from the ceiling making a horrible splash sound. I gulped and took a deep breath. I heard a whisper and I turned around to see who or what it might be to my surprise no one was there, so I called out to see if someone is there.

"Hello?" No one answered. "I know you're there..." I wasn't sure if there was a person but if there was they would usually come out. 

I sighed and continued, I took a left turn and looked around and found nothing, I got to the main hall again and found a stair that lead down. As I made my way down I heard more dropping water sounds and when I made it down I saw the floor was covered in ink. I didn't want to step in so I turned around when something grabbed my ankle and pulled me down, I screamed at the top of my lungs and then it was black...

It was black... Sticky and cold, then I felt a hand hold me then I heard a few voices. I tried to open my eyes but it was still pitch black, I panicked and frantically rubbed my eyes hoping it would help me see better until I heard a woman's voice.

"Woah Woah Woah, please calm down" I did as I was told and she put my hands to my side. "Okay, I need you to trust me okay?" I nodded, I then felt water hit my face. "There that should help" I tried to open my eyes again and it did help.

As I open my eyes and adjust to the sudden light I heard a discussion happening in front of me in a hushed matter, I finally just looked down making any leftover waterfall.

"You know I can hear you guys right? Also, it's rude to talk about someone like they are not there in front of you" I said finally looking at them only to be shocked.

There was a woman next to me and she was attractive and had a knife to her right, there were a few more others standing up, two looked like a dog from an old animation, and another looked like it had horns for hair and is extremely short,  one looked like their face is melting on one side, and one more looked like the one with the horn but tall and I can't see his eyes, unlike the other one.

"How do you even know we were talking about you?" The tallest one said, I was too stunned to speak. "Can't speak now huh?" He said once more.

"Oh, you shut it! They're probably shocked cause of the way we looked!" The little one said lending me a hand. "Names Bendy! and the grumpy pants here is Inky" I hesitated to take his hand but then took it. 

"I'm Allison and this is-" The lady next to me said before she got caught off.

"I'm Alice Angel~ You know, the one who was supposed to be the prettiest of them all" She gestured to herself and Allison just sigh. (Twisted Alice)

"I'm Tom and this one here is Boris, it's nice to meet you..." Tom said luring my hand to help me up which I took.

"I'm Y/N... I'm sorry if this is rude to ask but are you guys supposed to be in the cartoon?" Allison softens her smile.

"It's a long story but... yes we are in a way..." I gave them a understood but confused look. "We don't need to talk about it right now but what we do need to talk about is how you got down here?" She looked at me and then at the others.

As I try to remember what happened I look down and I saw how my whole body was covered in ink, I sigh and tried to clean myself off the ink. I then give up and just decided to clean my hands on the already-inked outfit, I kept trying but nothing come off I kept trying Bendy look at me and the others, and I started to panic.

"Um... who's gonna tell her?" He said looking worried at the other. 

They all avoided eye contact with me as I looked at them for answers then someone spoke up.
"Oh? Who's this?" A man's voice from behind me said. I turned to see a man in a broken white shirt, he looked so tired, with a black fabric around his neck, his jacket loosely worn on his shoulder, and holding an axe. My jaw dropped as I realized who he was. 

"Henry Stein..." Was the only words that came out of my mouth. 

"Yes, that is me." He then crouches to Bendy and whispered something.

"Oh! Well, Henry, this is Y/N, and they just fall from the sky and they had no idea about the whole side effect of falling in here is-" Inky covered Bendy's mouth before he can finish his sentences.

"I see well, it seems like you know who we are but I'm guessing you went to the old studio huh?" I nodded, and he gestured for me to follow him to another room and I followed. "Well me too, sorta, look there's no need for you to panic too much about this" He gestured to his hand which is also covered in ink. "If we somehow found a way to get out of here our real bodies will come back but... those four we don't know what will happen to them" When I looked where he was pointing he was pointing to Bendy, Boris, Inky, and one more I haven't seen.

"Who's the girl?" I asked Henry and he turned me raising an eyebrow.

"You don't know?" I shook my head. "That's Alice Angel one of the cartoons" 

"But I thought she was" I gestured to the one who called herself Alice earlier.

"Oh her, of course, she calls herself Alice, that's Susie a former voice of Alice who got a little too obsessed with Alice" I nodded. "What made you drawn to the studio?" I was taken aback by the question but decided to answer with a question.

"How long have you been down here again?" He thought for a second then answered.

"I don't really remember but around 1960 at least the last time I kept count" Okay, his that old now, how do I explain how the whole world just has internet?

"And then I came to tell him that it's already 1973," A woman said walking to the room. "The name's Audrey" She shook my hand. "I would love to stay but it seems like I'm needed elsewhere" she waved goodbye and went away.

"We never kept count of how long we've been down here but I am curious what year is it?" Henry asked.

"It's 2022..." He raised his eyebrows in shock. "Yeah, it's been a while since you are in here" He sighs and took a deep breath.

"Well, that's a lot to take in but okay, now what drawn you here?" He asked once more.

"Oh well, you see, I got a dream that looked like this place and my fans told me about an old studio that looked like how I describe my dream so I came to check, and when I went to the basement part that's filled with ink something grabbed my ankle and dragged me in and now here I am" I looked down sighing. 

"I see... well we all have been trying to escape this place for decades and we haven't actually found everything since now this whole place now is another world parrel to the real world," He said, then my belly rumbled. "Oh, perfect timing! It is lunchtime, come we're gonna have some soup"

As Henry lend me to a room with a big door I saw a lot of other characters and well other things walking and talking among themselves, the big door opened to reveal a whole new world.

The buildings, the skies, and the people or creatures were all cartoon-looking. I stood awe-struck and I could hear Henry snickering beside me, I was about to turn to Henry when someone picked me up.

"I'm hungry so better keep this going." His voice was gurgly, and when I looked at who picked me up I saw it was Inky. "And from how Henry is treating you are now part of our team" He continued to walk with me on his shoulder.

"I can walk you know..." I said still hitting him lightly.

"Then why did you stop?" He answered, HEnry tried to step in but I speak before Henry can.

"Cause I was enjoying the new world I'm seeing alright?" I hit him harder this time.

"Fine just don't trample over," He said as he let me down before I say anything he already walked away, I tried to chase him but then I felt someone step on the back of my foot.

I fell to the puddle of ink below me and as I try to raise my body I kept feeling feet walk over me making me fall again and it kept happening over and over again until someone picked me up again.

"I told you not to get trampled over did I?" Inky said with a flat tone. 

I stayed quiet and let him bring me on his shoulder even tho it hurt my belly, I wince once and a few seconds later Inky placed me on his chest carrying me bridal style making me blush a little which made him smirk.

We made it to another big building and he put me down, I followed him to the elevator and when the doors opened again I saw everyone I saw before a lot of new faces. Inky went to the right while I looked for Henry or Allison when I heard a familiar voice.

"Did he guide you here?" I looked down to see Bendy looking at Inky, I nodded. "Huh? He never does that... Maybe Henry or Joey told him to do it" He walked away.

"Umm... Bendy" He turned to me. "Do you know where Henry is?" He looked around a little then turned to me. 

"Take a left thru that door and then walk a little then you'll see a door with "Creators" written on it then just knock" I thanked him and he walked away.

====
1989 words

I'm sorry if I got anything wrong as I am not that familiar with the story but I'm doing my best! 

Also since Bendy and The dark Revival is just new and we (Currently as I'm writing this) have no confirmation that Audrey is related to any of the BATIM Characters I'm gonna keep it that way even if someone found out that she is 

 Also sorry if you didn't like the whole "Y/N being a content creator and wanted to explore the old place cause they have a dream about it" I couldn't figure out any other way to make Y/N want to explore the studio other than that :P so here we are... Anyways I'll be active for this series as the Fandom is Active once more hehehe 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to you in the next chapter! Byeeeeee <3