Getting Clues - Chapter 2

+===+
Y/N's POV
+===+

I walked to where Bendy told me and walk thru a door, I walked a little more to find the door with the "Creator" label. I found it and took a deep breath, I knocked and heard a man's voice letting me in. I open the door slowly and then I step in, looking at those in the room I saw Henry, Audrey, Allison, Tom, Susie, and many more but one stood out.

"Oh? Henry, is this the new one you said that got 'kidnapped' by Ink?" A man said, he walked closer to me. "Welcome to the Cartoon World!" He greeted.

"Uhh... thank you..." I said as I try to remember who is this person, after a while of thinking I realized who he was, he looked older than the pictures that were shown of him but still recognizable. "Mr. Joey Drew..." He looked surprised and then smiled.

"I see, but I heard from Henry that you're from the new 2000 year?" I giggled at how he said that.

"Yes, true but uhh... your studio is still quite famous... in a way" I whispered the last part. 

"Really? How come? We don't hear any movement from the studio for ears after well her" He gestured to Audrey. "I hope you don't mind telling me I am quite curious about how the studio is holding p in the real world" He put a hand behind me motioning me to follow him to a seat of his choice, and we sat.

"Well, I don't think you're gonna be that happy to know why you're still famous but, your old studio is mostly known for its 'dark humor' and the people like those kinds of now and umm your oldest studio was left abandoned in town and whenever someone passes by they always see someone or something in there and some point when someone came to check things out nothing happened but there was hand print of ink on his back when no one touched him at all," I said as I slurp my share of soup as everyone just stare at me.

"That's why we are still famous?" Henry said, I nodded.

"Well, that's new... but who? non of us can ever access the outside world after him," Audrey said gesturing to a guy with one blind eye.

I shrugged and Henry suggested that we try to figure that out when we all finish eating, we chatted about random things and ate till it became a little fight between Sammy and a few others. It went on for some time when Henry and Joey decided that they were gonna take me to a private room where we all can talk, Henry and Joey took me to a room that I think is their office and we all sat.

"So what does these 'sighting' look like?" Joey asked with a calm voice.

"Well people say it looked huge from afar like, above the door frame" I pointed to the door.

"How about a physical appearance?" Henry said putting a teacup down put all of his focus on sketching this thing.

"Appearance? Hmm..." I thought about it for a while when I remember that I bring in my back pocket, I took them out and when I got them they looked like they were drawn. "Umm... here... It kinda looked different from the real world it looked just like that" I gave them the photo card and they looked shocked and exchanged looks then nod at each other.

"Remember the one that brought you here" Henry started, I nodded.

"Well, we see the thing in this picture is him but he couldn't as he hasn't escaped this place as long as it excited in fact his the reason," Joey said sipping a tea. 

"Doesn't that give him more reason to be able to get out of here? If his the reason then why not be able to drag new people and keep them in here?" Joey and Henry exchanged looks.

"We'll call him he can't lie to both of us," Henry said standing up and going out the door.

"We're like Ink's parents," He said and I gave him a confused look. "You see, we created everyone here except those who were in the "Creator" room, it's the reason it called that and me Henry mainly me made Ink, he was built from my regrets, sorrow, and greed but now I'm better person sadly I was too late and I pass on before I can make things right now I'm stuck here," He said looking down ashamed. 

Henry walked in greeted everyone and bring Ink is not from him, we then asked Ink.

"I may be one of the reasons this place exists but if that was the case I would have gone out and taken everyone I needed for the studio to restart and stay out there so no... I do see not this real world" He then took a seat next to me.

I was weirded by his appearance if I was honest but can I say anything? nope. So I just shifted a little away from him, Joey seemed to catch cause not long after he asked Ink to.

"Hey Ink... didn't you just develop a new look? Can you show us again?" Ink looked at Joey then slightly nodded.

I heard disgusting water sounds and when I look to my right I saw that Ink's form was slowly deforming from his looks before. I watched as his covered face and horn that's liquid of some kind all disappeared into thin air, the skin around his mouth slowly closing his unnatural large smile into a normal wide mouth, and finally, the ink from his face that was covering his eyes disappeared.

All of that resulted in a pretty handsome boy, he had a pretty facial shape, and his eyes were slightly slated inward, his body was still tall as ever but he was slightly shorter than before, he was wearing a yellow shirt with a torn apart vest over it, and his pants were also torn apart.

I was staring for some time and then snap back to my tea when he slightly moved towards my direction, I pretended to blow my tea, and I could hear both Joey and Henry chuckling. I then yawned, weird. Henry then told Ink to take me to my room, Ink just nod and motion us both to go. I said my thanks and goodbye to the and followed Ink, we were silent for some time then I spoke up.

"So... Is your name just Ink? Or is there any other name you go by?" He sighed and then turned to me with a bored face.

"My full name is Ink Demon but everyone calls me just Ink as I'm nicer than before" He looked pissed so I just nodded and went on the walk. 

"so you don't have any other name you'd like to be called? Like I can't imagine anyone wanting to be called just 'Ink' all the time" I spoke once more and he just stop and then turned to me again.

"No." He leaned over to be eye level with me then went back. "Here's your room and be awake at six for breakfast there's already an alarm if you need it" I was about to thank then he went away.

I went into the room and I was greeted with of course plain bed, with a single pillow and blanket, the alarm clock he Ink mentioned, and a candle on the nightstand next to the bed. I sat on the bed and cringe at the discomfort of how thin the bed was and how I could feel the metal below me, I laid down as I was still tired.

It was hot so I just put the blanket on top of the bed to make it even comfier and then slept in a fetal position missing my comfortable bed or the hotel's bed, eventually I fell asleep. I woke up sometime later from habit and stretch my back from the oh-so-comfortable position, bed, and sleep I had. 

I went out of my room and then stunt at the view as I forget that I was in the "Cartoon World" as they call it, I looked around and I saw that not a lot was walking around when I heard a door open behind me revealing Susie who looked like she was ready for a swel day at the factory. 

"Oh hey, Susie!" I greeted her with a yawn right after. 

"Oh... Hi, I guess the others have told you what I did huh?" I was about to answer but she continued. "I did it so I look more like Alice alright? I was saving Joey from embarrassment about failing to get looks wrong" She said stomping away. 

I sigh and navigate my way to the "Creator" room again, upon opening the door I saw a few people I don't exactly know but know by name, Sammy, Shawn, and Jack all having a conversation between themselves, I didn't see Susie which is weird. Sammy then spot me sitting and gave me a little nod as a greeting and I returned the kind gesture. 

"Ooo? You're the one new yesterday! Names Shawn Flynn" Shawn said handing me a hand to shake and I introduce myself.

"I'm Jack and this is Sammy, your gonna have to pardon him he hasn't got his morning coffee" Jack chuckled and Sammy just shook his head.

I chatted with Shawn about how in now modern times machines make dolls or plushy, this made Sammy and Jack ask about the music industry now times and when I told them that we have 'hip hop' and 'rap' which they think is kinda weird when I tried to sing them.

"Who wants to hear those kinds of music?" Sammy said.

"I mean from how you sing it, it sounds horrible!" Shawn said.

I didn't want to tell them that the songs I just sang to them were my favorite so they proceed to insult everything that I like about the song, the good thing was not long after everyone woke up and eat breakfast with all of us. 

I was having a conversation with Audrey when we all heard fighting at the front door, we all just stare at it when it finally gave in the weight and let in the people who were fighting in the room. I stood to be able to see who was fighting to see Ink and Bendy in their human form as Audrey calls it.

Ink was obviously on top of the little one but he immediately got off the little demon when he realized that everyone was staring, Bendy stood not long after and then fixed his clothing. 

"Why good morning everyone!" Bendy said and we all just said hi. "I am here to inform you that-" Before Bendy could finish Ink just grabbed Bendy with his ink hand and threw him out.

"I apologize in advance, please continue your breakfast" With he fixed the door and left.

Everyone went on with what they were doing while I was just there confused, Allison realized and told me that it was normal for those two to fight every now and then. We all finished and went out of the room since everyone in the "Creator" had planned I had to find someone from the Cartoons group to ask to cling on.

I went to the cartoon and saw that it was jam-packed full of cartoons of all species, and sizes. It looked like a cafeteria, there were backgrounds, the main cast, the butcher gang, and then there were the not intended ones. On that table, you could see Ink, Carlot and some I have no idea about. 

I went to the table as the main cast was filled with the main cast and backgrounds who may or may not have made for Bendy, I took a seat next to Ink, and as everyone stared at me Ink didn't even glance at me. 

"What are you doing?" He asked still eating. 

"I was wondering if you can take me around the place and show me around since you know, your like the tallest one here I can great angles-" I said but he cut me off.

"No." He said before putting a spoon full of soup.

+====+
To be continued
+====+

2035 Words

Boom! I'm done with another Chapter! 

Thank you so much for the recent support! I really hope you guys like this chapter too! If you want you guys can vote! (It would help) Overall Thank you so much for the love!

I will update you as fast as I can - 

Please remember to take care of yourself and I'll see you in the next chapter! <3