No Changing It - Chapter 8

+=================+
   Ending 1 of 5
+=================+

+========+
  Y/N's POV
+========+

I came to a conclusion and decided to tell him, everything even our possible breaks up if I got out of there. As I waited I fidget with everything I have, my knuckles, knee, hair, the pencil in hand, the ends of my clothes, and ankle. Finally, he walked down off the stage and walked to me with a smiled smile, I tense up and stood with a nervous smile.

"Hey Y/N! Did you see that? They loved my performances and tonight there's more audience!" I nodded and thought maybe I should delay telling him. "Is something bothering you?" I shook my head.

"Nope! Just thinking what should we do now to celebrate" I nudge him and he giggled with a tint of red on his cheeks. 

As we made our way to the market to get the things we needed I thought perhaps it can wait till tomorrow, we got a lot of snacks and drinks till it fill a whole basket. We went to our favorite spot, the roof where we first became true to each other. 

We set everything and sat, it was about nine pm by now and the stars were glowing in the sky. Ink describes how the play went while I space out about when or how I would tell him, he seemed to be happy for me to break the moment. I acted as if nothing happened and we had a great time, eventually, we both got tired from talking and laughing so now we're just star gazing.

"Y/N..." Ink spoke after a long break. "Is there something you want to tell me?" I was shocked, how did he know? "You don't have to tell if you don't want to it just seemed you really wanted to tell me this thing" He chuckled a little, I was ready and was opening my mouth when an announcement was heard blaring thru the whole city.

"We have made a discovery but not everyone will be happy" It sounded like Sammy.

Ink took my hand and offered to carry me to the public stage, when we got there there were already so many searchers on the floor making me and Ink have to sit on a roof to watch the announcement. 

"I wonder what's the announcement about? It must be really important till they didn't wait till morning" Ink said paying attention to Henry and Joe walking on stage.

"So, it's no lie anymore that we are trapped in a fictional world right?" Joe began and everyone agreed. "And we've all been trying to find a way to get out?" Again everyone agreed. "Well, we sort of a good news but mostly bad" Joe nodded at Henry and got an umbrella ready, and spoke. 

"We have a way but sadly it only works on humans" The moment he said that my heart dropped, inklings were throwing all sorts of things at Henry yelling hate speeches. "We've found the door to the outside world and it's at the old studio's location" Henry and Joe escaped the stage trying not to get hit by anything the crowd was throwing at them.

I turned to Ink and saw that he looked pissed, I asked if he was okay but he just stood and jumped away, I would've chased him but I was too tired so I just decided to go to bed. I used my grappling hook and went straight to bed.

I woke up and got ready, usually as I fix my hair Ink would knock on my door but today he didn't which is making me feel a little uneasy, I went to breakfast and when I was about to open the door I heard a commotion from the inside. I put my ears against the wall and heard Ink's voice.

"So your planning to take something from me again!?" He sounded deeper but still, he seemed to be very upset. 

"We can't keep them here! Unlike us, they still have a life and they are not an Inkling if we can get them out why not?" Henry screamed.

"Liar. Audrey is an Inkling and she got out then back in" I saw from the little window of the door and saw that Audre carefully walked to him and said.

"True but I can only survive so long without any contact with the ink machine and I have tried going thru it didn't work" She paused as Ink returned to his human form. "To be honest we don't know if Y/N can even get thru, it was just speculation since I once can get out but now I can't I'm pure ink and Y/N is pure human" She looked upset but tried to comfort him.

Ink brushed her off and went to the door and I hid in a crack as he pass by, as he pass by he turned into something more twisted than what he called his worst form. I made sure he wasn't around and went to the room and saw that Henry and most of the boys looks beaten up, I asked what happened and they didn't answer but Alice she looked way more pissed than the beaten.

"Why do you think I'm angry? That monster likes you so much he hit my boys!" She screamed gesturing to an injured Bendy and Boris. 

"Alice, no name-calling. But she's correct he doesn't want you to leave even if that's up to you" Henry said wincing when he landed on his chair. "Now all that I'm hoping is that he doesn't a ruckus-" As if it was a cue right then and there that Ink had to make a huge sound so that the city could hear it a loud explosion was heard shaking the wall making dust from the ceiling fall.

In unison, everyone sighed and said, "Too late..." We all ran and went to the nearest window showing us that Ink has made his way to the old studio. 

"Shoot, Ink knows that place better than any of us, he gonna find that exit in a matter of minutes if we don't stop him" Joe stood and sprinted as fast as he could to the door. 

We all followed him and some searchers bring a whole carriage for all of us to ride to get there faster, they all got on but I just use my grappling hook. They couldn't have announced it at a better time, well I was planning to tell him tonight but sadly he seemed too happy... now I really gotta tell him. I had no idea where to find this old studio so I had to wait for people under me to go to an alleyway until we turned a corner at the end of the alley I saw a building with a "Joey Drew Studio" sign on top. 

I looked around the area and saw many ink trails, getting closer to the building I almost fell into a hole in the ground in mere seconds, I hit the wall and turned to look in the direction of the hole in the ground. Looking down I saw a seat surrounded by so many projector players, I saw that there were guidelines but they all seemed loose on the ground. 

"Of course, he broke our guideline" I jumped and saw that Wilson was scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry dear, didn't mean to scare ya, this Ink Demon is always on my f-in nerve" Everyone arrived.

We all went down, Audrey, Sammy, and a few others teamed up to remember which one was the correct way to the door since Ink was made everywhere to troll us off, they all agreed to go thru one and we all went thru it. There wasn't any searcher here so we didn't have to fight, I couldn't help but be curious about what Ink do till everyone is bringing a big weapon or had their powers on hold for any sudden attacks. 

I was the only one who didn't look like I was ready to fight. The wall shook after a loud crashing sound was heard and we all ran in that direction, when we arrived we saw that we were in a room labeled "Ink Machine Room" and then there he was, sucking all of the ink from the pull of ink. Allison, Sammy, Henry, Thomas, and Audrey took out their weapons of choice and aimed them at him.

Before they shoot I screamed at the top of my lungs catching everyone's attention, Ink turned to me with his whole face so droopy and I just looked at him, that's not Ink anymore something else has taken over him. We made eye contact and I somehow felt like he was asking for help, I tried to climb off the railing that was separating us but the others hold me back. 

'Ink' then ran off, I swept everyone off of me quickly and angrily and shoot my grappling hook, and tried to catch up to 'Ink', he kept running away but I try my best not to fall too far from him, I tried my best to keep up but I also kept distance not wanting to be swallowed by his ink, but I gave in and used my hook and dive into him.

I closed my eyes as I hoped in, I felt myself entering something liquid but not exactly liquid, I slowly peeked not wanting to go blind and then I realized that the ink is not hurting my eyes and tried to move when I suddenly fell. I got up and looked at my surrounding at first I saw nothing until I saw a strange pile of ink in the middle of the place I'm in when I got closer I heard cries.

When I was in front of it I saw that something or someone was trying to break free from there, they lured their hand out and I took it pulling it as hard as I can, it took a few tries but I eventually did it while also falling on my butt. After regaining my vision I saw who it was and it was Ink in his human form looking at me like he was gonna cry.

"Why- why... Why are you here?!?!?!" He stood and backed away from me. 

From how shaky he was and his face I knew he was in pain from whatever is controlling him, me being here, and that his doing something that he doesn't want to do, hurting people. I stood and slowly walked to him he, of course, backed away but I kept trying till hit a wall. 

"Don't come closer! I don't want to hurt you! You're the last person in this whole hellish world I want to hurt!" He hugged himself trying to get me away but I did it anyways. "Wah-" I hugged him, a gentle one full of comfort, warmth, and love.

"Don't worry, you can never hurt me I trust you." With that, he hugged me back, I felt things crawling on me and then I felt Inks's face from my shoulder rise. 

"You shouldn't have~" I felt myself being yanked off of him and for a glimpse I saw that he looked at me with a mischievous smile.

All of a sudden I heard a loud sound it sounded like something was broken down. 

"What- What did you do?" I screamed still trying to break free.

"What do you think? Destroying your only way back to that dreadful of a 'Real' world! All you guys talk about is wanting to go back to it while the real reason this place, My birthplace is even made is because you all hated that place! but Oooo~ after being Stuck at this place for a few years you all decided to try on going out!" He laughed maniacally and turned his attention back to me. "Don't worry~ I'm not gonna kill anyone, especially you, my sweet, sweet darling~" He caressed my cheek lightly making me blush lightly.

I mean can you blame me~? I mean, being seduced by the now villain is a very hot situation to-.

"Y/N!" I heard someone scream. 

Audrey warped to the floor I was on and faced Ink shielding me in the process, she has her glowy hand thing on standby as she waited for an opening when Ink started to laugh.

"It's too late dear sister~" I widen my eyes, When are these two related??? "Look~ I've already destroyed your only way out of here!" He raised into the air and laughed. "Even if you hadn't tell where it was I would have found it anyways, I've always known where it is I just don't want to give any of you the satisfaction after what you all did to me!" And just like that, we were all stuck.

with no solution to get out, Ink ruling over most of us. His not too strict it's just we do anything to piss him too much or flirt and talk to me too much and you'll feel his wrath.|

+========+
    The End 
 Bad Ending 
+========+

2171 words

Dear god this was so hard to write, I know I said I'll write all of the preset endings I don't have the motivation to do so anymore TwT. If anyone commented they want the rest of the ending I will but there isn't I won't :3  Thanks for 1.3k reads by the way 'W'

Anyways, Thank you to all who read the book and chapters till now! really glad you read it, couldn't ask for more. Hopefully, you'll stay and read my future projects. 

As always, Please remember to take care of yourself and the people you love, eat and drink as you needed, and please when you need it to go out or stay in, no one is forcing you into anything <3