Part 1: The Contestants

It was that time again! The time for a Pokémon Unite tournament. Many Pokémon came from far and wide to take place in the tournament. Not every contestant would be allowed. It's 2 teams of 5; 10 in one battle. 5 would be in a purple team, the others on the orange.

"I have come to a decision," announced the judge, Mewtwo. He would decide who would be allowed in the teams. "On the orange team, we have Drew the Machamp, Ember the Cinderace, Barry the Snorlax, Cameron the Cramorant, and Sheldon the Blastoise." The 5 that were listed went towards each other, did cool handshakes, and got to know each other while waiting. "Now, for the purple team," Mewtwo looked at his list of the ones for the purple team. "Lucas the Lucario, Dynamo the Pikachu, Luna the Gardevoir, Sonic the Hoopa, and Houdini the Zoroark." These listed did the same as the other 5. "Now, both teams: you may go to the chill rooms," Mewtwo announced, "Learn about each other. Plan on what you'll do together in the match. And, most important of all, work together. It comes in handy. And for the rest of you, stay to watch the match, or please leave in a single file line. Have a good day." Everybody else was either groaning, complaining, or just walking out like nothing happened (cough cough Slowbro).

Stay tuned for part 2!