Part 4: The FINAL STRETCH!

"Go go go go!" It was as if everything was at stake. "Hurry, guys!" If your team was the last ones to fight Him, then tough luck for you. Who is Him? Zapdos. "We gotta go!" Hard to fight when the other team is with you, too cool to even be there, and worst of all: the other team can steal the points. The final stretch is the most stressful part of the match because you don't know what can happen. Let's see how it ends up for the Linked Lavenders.

"It's time," Sonic said as he stood with his team in front of where the beast would hover. "We're almost done," Lucas replied, "Let's end it off!" The timer went to 2:00. The sky went dark, and the beast seemed to grow from nothing in front of their eyes. "Onwards!" Dynamo yells. They ran up to them and began the merciless fight. Thunderbolts, Thunder, Psyshock, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Rings, Power-Up Punch, Bone Rush, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, all of it can be seen in this fight - barely, of course. And it happened. The other team ran up to them. "What do we do?" Dynamo asked the team. "Um..." Nobody really had the answer. All of the commotion stressed Luna out so much, she created a black hole. "Wait, what's going on?!" Ember and his team were getting sucked in, and so was Zapdos. Luna's team was ok, though. With extra attacks, the Cooperative Carrots and Zapdos were KO'd. After a short run to their goal zone, they scored quickly from the Zapdos boost and double points since they were in the Final Stretch. The battle took so long, they were at seconds now. All they could afford to do was score short goals to add up to a great number. They were at the last seconds where the other team came.

10! They walked out, panicked.
9! They saw the other 5 sitting near the goal.
8! The orange team ran up to them at full speed.
7! It was quite a fight. Too short for any faints.
6! Dynamo slipped out and scored an 8.
5! The Cooperative Carrots blasted a bunch of hard attacks.
4! Big damage; little to do.
3! "What will happen in these 3 little seconds?" Sun the Infernape (if anybody forgot) asked the audience.
2! The Linked Lavenders sat on a wall and waited.
1! Dynamo scored a 2.
GAME!
It was over. Everybody who participated was tired, but the wave of cheers made it worth it. Nobody guessed who won. They were too distracted in battle to think! "Who do you think won?" Houdini asked Luna. "We can only see," she replied.

Stay tuned for part 5 to find the results!