Part 2: Let the Show Begin!

After the events of part 1, we follow the purple team. If you don't remember, they are:
Lucas the Lucario, Dynamo the Pikachu, Luna the Gardevoir, Sonic the Hoopa, and Houdini the Zoroark.

"Well, uh, nice to meet you all," said Luna quite nervously. She had never been with such a group. "Alright, we need to plan, then we can get to introductions!" yells Lucas. "Since when were you the leader here?" Dynamo replies. "Honestly, we can't make a plan without knowing who goes where," Sonic was agreeing with Dynamo. "What do you think?" The 3 of them turned to Houdini. "...introduce. THEN plan." 3 to 2; it was time to introduce each other.

First was Lucas. "So, hi. I'm Lucas. Being in one of these tournaments was my dream. Now, it'll come true, and we'll win!" Next was Dynamo. "Heya! Dynamo here. Um, battling is my thing, so this is my thing too! With me, you'll win this battle!"  3rd was Luna. "Um, hi, I'm Luna. My brother is sick, and winning will get me enough money to get a doctor. Let's win this, please!" Next was Sonic. "Howdy! My name's Sonic. See, many Pokémon think I'm weak and useless, but this'll prove them wrong! Rings for the win, baby!" Last up was Houdini. "Hey. I'm Houdini. I wanted to come see how strong I was, so this is my test. Nice to meet you, I guess." And the introduction time was over.

"Ok, NOW we can plan! Alright, let's see here..." Lucas was all ready for this. He took out a huge book of the play and if anything goes wrong. "W-what is this?" Luna asked Lucas. "Why, it's a playbook," answered Lucas, "Like in PWE (Pokémon Wrestling Entertainment)." It was so huge, Lucas couldn't comprehend it himself. "How about this? What does the field look like?" Houdini had a plan, but even he worried if it would work. "Here it is!" Dynamo seemed to have everything in his thunder bolt backpack.

"That's cool, but what does this have to do with anything, Houdini?" Sonic would always have questions

"That's cool, but what does this have to do with anything, Houdini?" Sonic would always have questions. "See, maybe 2 of us can go to the top, 2 to the bottom, and 1 can go into the middle. They can choose which way to go from there," Houdini explained to his team. It was perfect! Then, all of a sudden, an intercom seemed to pop out of nowhere and talk to them. "WILL BOTH TEAMS PLEASE COME TO THE FIELD NOW? THANK YOU." "Welp guys. Let's do this," Lucas would say. "Wait, what's our team name?" Dynamo added. "How about the Linked Lavenders?" Houdini quickly responded, "We're the purple team, lavender means purple, and we're linked together in this fight." It was settled. The Linked Lavenders were on their way to the match.

Stay tuned for part 3!