Truth

TW- bad language, mentions of abuse

Wanda's POV:

The OG 8 Avengers, that's the name people call us.
8 heros working together to protect the world and acting like a family out of human eyes.

I sit on my bed staring out the window, watching the rain fall down from the sky when I hear a knock on the door, "Come in.." I shakily reply.

The door opens and closes and a few seconds later I felt the bed dip beside me, "You ok?" It was Steve.

"Yeah.. yeah no I'm fine." I turn to smile at him.

"Hey.. what's going on?" He asks. He knew me by now and knew that when I say that I wasn't fine.

I sigh and hand him my unlocked phone, "What do you want me to do with this?" He asks.

"Click on Paul's contact.." I look down.

"What did that bitch do now.." he grumbles before instantly slapping his hand over his mouth as of to say "language" a key phrase he had accidentally said during a previous battle.

Here is the thing, I'm in a toxic relationship with someone called Paul, a distant cousin of Clint. The Avengers are aware of the toxic relationship however they only believe it's verbal abuse. They all say I should leave yet we all know it's not that simple. It's verbal abuse daily in person and online yet none of them is aware that it is also physical abuse as well.

"Oh my God.. that motherfucker.." Steve sighed, not caring he swore this time around. He pulled me into a hug and let me rest against his chest. I close as eyes and suck in a breath as his hand accidentally glides against a bruise on my back, thankfully he didn't notice. "Come down and join us. It may take your mind of off things plus Thor is cooking so you know how this will go." I giggle at that and follow him as he stands up. He pulls me into a side hug and kissed my temple.

We both pull apart and smile. He the grabs my arm and walk out the door and takes me to the elevator. He tells Friday to take us to the others.

The elevator comes to a halt and we get out. There we see all the others talking and stifling laughs a Thor failing to make simple food. "Ahh, Wanda, Steve welcome." Bruce smiled.

"Hey boys." I smile back, softly, playing with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"You ok, Sestra?" Pietro asks. I nod and take up a seat beside him.

"Alright gentlemen, my lady, here is the food." Thor handed everyone a plate of what looked like it was pancakes?

"Uhh Thor.. what is this?" Mark asks.

"Well it's my mothers special recipe." He smiles and takes a bite out of one.

I smile and shake my head before taking a bite out of one. It was honestly pretty good for some who doesn't cook.

"Oh guys. By the way that little Bitch said some cruel things again." Steve sighed. I looked down at the food.

"Again.. Wands you need to stand up to him.." Tony sighed.

"I.. I know but it's not easy.." I sighed.

"We know hun. But if this keeps happening something bad will happen." Bruce mumbles walking up to me and pulling me into a side hug.

Clint quickly changes the subject, living up the room a little. It was fun just talking about anything that had came to mind.

The sleeve on my hoodie accidentally lifts up revealing a bruise on my arm. I quickly pull my sleeve down, hoping no one saw. Thankfully no one did. No one expect Pietro, but I didn't realise he noticed.

Eventually we had finished, Clint tides up and we all scatter our selves across the compound doing our own thing.

I'm scrolling on my phone in my room on my bed. I hear a knock on the door, "May I come in?" It asks.

"Yea. Come in." I sit up on the bed as the door opens.

There appears my brother. He walks in and closes the door before sitting beside me, "You ok?" He asks.

I sigh, looking at him the leaning against the wall. "Yea. Of course it's just.. Paul getting annoying and all that stuff."

"He is a bitch.." Pietro mumbles.

I giggle, "Don't let Steve hear you say that." He smirks before copying my actions.

"Alright Sestra..?" He asks.

"Mhm."

"I'm gonna ask you something and I need the truth. The brutal truth ok? I need you to be really honest with me."

I get nervous, I look at him and quickly look away, "Well what is it?"

He looks at me and grabs my hand, pulling it to his lips and kisses it softly, "I noticed a bruise on your arm when we were eating. Wanda I have ask. Dose he abuse you? Or hurt you in any way?" He asks.

I look at him shocked.

He found out... he actually found out.. a secret I have kept a secret for so long... and know.. my brother knowns..