A Family

Mark's POV:

She did look tired, I'm not gonna lie but she also looked as if she was crying. She looked anxious and her leg was bouncing up and down, so naturally, like I always do, I place my hand on her knee and she slowly stopped. She looked at me and smiled which I returned the gesture a second before the boys started screaming again. I noticed how she tensed up a little before relaxing.

Pietro noticed and walked over to us, sat down next to me. "Mark. We need to talk." He told me. Wanda's head shot up and she shook her head. He sent an apologetic look over to her.

"Please.. Pietro.. don't.." She whispered loud enough for us to just about hear it with the shouting.

"I'm sorry but we need to tell them. It would be better to do this one by one." He replied, standing up and grabbing mine and her hand and pulling us into the kitchen, away from the boys.

"Someone wanna tell me what's going on?" I ask looking forward and backwards towards the twins. They both sigh. Wanda sits on a stool but Pietro remains standing.

"What I'm about to tell you stays between us and team. No one, not even Shield should know about this. Only me and Wanda knows about this your the first person that we tell." He told me yet again sternly but his eyes slowly glaze with tears.

"Ok.. what is it?" I ask looking at the both of them. Wanda is looking down, hair covering her face, hands in her lap. Pietro is staring at me, eyes glossy and arms crossed over his chest.

"Mark.. Paul is well.. he is abusing Wanda." He told me, voice going quiter as he gets to the end.

I stood wide eyed. I glanced at Wanda, "Ho-How long has this been going on for. ." I ask my eyes getting teary.

"Long enough to have a lasting impact on me.." She whispered, lifting up her jumper to reveal all the bruises and cuts, nerve lifting her head once in the process. She drops her jumper and after a few seconds she starts crying.

I rush over the her and pull her into a hug, dragging her onto the ground, "Hey.. hey.. it's ok. It's all alright.. he's not gonna hurt you anymore more." I whisper into her ear. Pietro comes beside us and wrapped his arms around her.

We stay there, in silence for a few minutes. Nothing could be heard only the sob coming from the youngest of us.

A moment later Tony and Bruce come up. They hear the sobs and walk over to us. They then see Wanda crying against my shoulder.

"What happened?" Tony asked crouching down in front of us. Me and Pietro look at eachother then back at Wanda. She lifts her head and looks at Tony, "Hey sweetheart. What's the matter?" He asks.

Bruce soon joins him on the floor.

Tony's POV:

She looked at me for a few seconds then to Bruce for a few before placing her tear stained face against my brother's shoulder. He looks at her and cradles her.

"So the reason she is crying is for the reason I'm about to tell you. This is important as we have promised that this stays between us and team. No one, not even Shield should know about this. Only me, Mark and Wanda knows about this and we'll you two are the next." Pietro told us.

We nodded, "Alright then. Tell us. Should we be worried?" Bruce asked.

Pietro nodded, "Yes. Very worried. To put simply we don't know how long this has been going on for but it is long enough to leave a ever so long lasting impact on her."

"Speedy.. please just tel us." Bruce whispered.

"It's not something she wants everyone to know about but at least we need to know about this.. boys.. Paul had been abusing Wanda." He mumbled guilt trailing in his voice.

We both stood frozen and looked at the sobbing girl in Marks arms. The youngest of us, the most perfect girl anyone of us have ever seen has been abused for so long.. We crawl over to them and pull them into a hug.

"I'm assuming we need to tell the others?" I ask stroking her shoulder, not knowing where any bruises or cuts are. Mark and Pietro nod.

"I... im sorry.. I really really am.. I'm so.. sorry.." Wanda choked out between sobs.

"No no dear. Do not apologise for anything. None of this is your fault." Bruce comforts her. Her head rises from my brother's shoulder and she smiles, a very broken and sad smile but a smile nonetheless. He smiles back and kisses her forehead.

After a few minutes we all stand up and decide to head back to the others. Pietro walked ahead of us and didn't pay attention so he ended up walking straight into Thor causing him to fall back onto the floor. "Oh Lord Pietro I didn't see you there." He boomed before extending a hand for Pietro to grab.

"Hey guys.. Wands you ok?" Clint asked walking out from behind Thor.

"I uhh yea. I am.." She mumbled. Smiling at the three of them and going back to hug Mark.

The three of them look at us four, wondering what was up with her. Pietro sighed. He tilted his head towards the other room and walked of. Thor, Steve and Clint followed him.

Me, Bruce, Mark and Wanda walked into the room the other three where just in and sat down. The three of us talk and Wanda sits and listens to us.

After a little bit the other four walked back in. Pietro looked as if he had been crying even more. The other where on the verge of tears.

"Oh darling.." Steve whispered as he walked up the the girl and pulled her into a hug. Eventually Mark joined in. Follow by Pietro. Then Clint. Then me and Bruce and Thor. All eight of us together. Just like a family.. a family that not many of us have growing up.

We are definitely not your ordinary family I can tell you that much. A Super soldier, A God, Witch, Speedster, a man with breathtaking anger management, assassins, and me are certainly not what you would call your everyday normal family but hey that's just what we are. And families need to help each other out.

It's no secret we are all really angry at the thought of someone hurting our girl. We all made sure to hide it for her sake but we knew that we had to take revenge. This is Wanda we are talking about, our girl, and the thought of someone hurting her is making up boil in rage.

We will get revenge for her.

No matter what.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys! This is a very quick question but should I add Bucky and/ or Sam in this? Or anyone else? Unfortunately Natasha will not be added in this story, she will be mentioned in the ending chapter but that's all.

Anyway let me know if I should add them in or not!
Have a great day/ night!!