Chapter 8: Let'er rip (Pt. 5)

-----------------------------------

Grasping his hands together and up to his face.

"CSA is alive." He said blankly like it didn't matter. Before his kids could answer he spoke again.

"He's part of a new terrorist group, he works alongside Third Reich, the Japanese Empire, Fascist Italy, and The Soviet Union." He paused for a moment to allow his kids to process the info, once they began to show a form of understanding he spoke again.

"I don't want any of you to be outside, since we don't know where they're located. I also won't be coming home for a while, keeping you guys safe is my main concern right now, and until I get more information about the next steps. You guys will be taken care of by someone I will send to the house, you are all also to look out for one another,  nobody and I mean NOBODY should be left alone. You all better buddy up, and have your phones on and with their' ringtone on. Have a safe code that only you guys know since I don't know if this group has powers of some sort."

America looked at his kids with sorrowful eyes, he wished that he could make all these evil things go away. He wished he could have saved his brother from the evil that consumed him. He wished for a lot of things. But wishing won't do anything, all he could do was hope his actions would guarantee his kids' safety. That's all he cared about, the only thing that made him keep going. His precious babies.

He saw his youngest walk into view of the camera. 

"Papa! Where are you? Are you coming home soon?" Hawaii asked with tears in her eye. She had been in the room but only after America had said he didn't want anyone outside.

"My sweet flower. Papa won't be able to come home for a while..." He tried to think of a reasonable excuse. Just then an email popped up, telling him he had another meeting tomorrow in Berlin, Germany. "I have another meeting tomorrow, and I'm tasked with doing a big project in Berlin. But I promise to call every day."

Hawaii looked at her father, she sniffled as a tear left her bright eyes. "Why, are you lying papa!" She accused, hot fat tears strolling down her face as she broke down. You see the thing about Hawaii she could tell you were lying to her, and she hated liars.

America sighed knowing he HAD to tell her the truth. "My little Anela, please don't cry. I know you want to know why I am leaving but, my dear I just can't bear the thought of the fear you will feel if I do tell you. I spoke the truth when I said I would call every day. But this is for your safety." He told her with a loving, sincere, voice. He hated seeing his cry, especially his younger ones.

Once Hawaii, heard he father speak the truth she calmed down. 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

- Lilly