Chapter #4: Entrance Exam

Over the course of time, Izuku was being trained by Aizawa going overtime.

Izuku was able to learn that he had the ability super strength and flight.

Izuku realize that he can be able to summon a suit as his own hero costume that doesn't need to have the one that he made.

A few weeks pass by, even after the days of Albion High School too many people blamed Izuku for the attack.

However, some people believe that Izuku wasn't the one responsible for something like that.

However, for Izuku's tormentors weren't the same ever since during the death of All-Might.

Inko had been depressed ever since during Toshinori Yagi died by the hands of that unknown villain.

Izumi, Bakugo, Shoto and Shoka weren't even the same ever since during All-Might death, Izumi had gone through a lot since during the last of both our father.

 however, for Izuku he was able to train to the entrance exam for UA, not to mention he was able to learn quicker and quicker by the second thanks to the blood of his biological father known as ultraman. 

Izuku node that the other members of the other ultraman were also going to come directly towards the UA entrance exam.

Izuku was rather curious on the other Ultramans what they are capable of in the field of combat.

A few weeks passed by for Izuku to actually go through some intense training in order to improve his powers to get stronger.

And it was finally the day for the UA entrance exam to begin, Izuku what's at the front gate of UA.

Izuku took a deep breath in and out and was ready for him to begin his day at UA.

Izuku saw Izumi and the others walking by him, not even saying a word or acknowledging him.

Izuku didn't say much seeing that he didn't have any fond memories with his sister constantly bullying him among her friends, but deep down he had some sympathy.

Izuku was overhearing two people that were talking to each other.

Isuku saw two teenage men talking amongst each other.. The first one name was: Lupin Shimura, known as Ultraman Ace. The second one name was: Albert Moroboshi, Known as Ultraman Seven.

Albert: You know you're always going to make quite a bit of a scene..

Lupin: hey come on though, even though both of us are also Ultramen, not too much. The third one turned out to be the son of all-might...

Izuku kind of flinched a bit when the moment he mentioned All-Might, even though he didn't really had any happy memories with him.

Albert: I know, seeing that he has been killed off by one of our arch nemesis..

Lupin: But still I'm rather excited to finally get ready for my dream School.. and I'm doing this upon my mother's legacy of using the OFA...

Izuku was completely shocked that his mother was one of the users of OFA, Izuku didn't have much time left to waste.

The first part of the entrance exam was the writing part, President Mic explained the same thing about everything about the robots.

Izuku continued listening to President Mic explaining everything only for it to be interrupted by Iida.

Lupin decided to do something funny by using a make slingshot by using his hand and rubber band to throw the ball directly at Iida's head.

Iida: Who threw that!?