Chapter #7: Museum of the legacy of Ultraman

It was a long drive the car stopped at a incredible Museum.

Inko and Izuku got out of the car however Izuku saw the sign on the museum saying Ultraman.

Izuku can't believe that there was actually museum for Ultraman the world's greatest hero defender of Earth.

Izuku and Inko got into the museum, Izuku was beyond amazed to see a statue of the original Ultraman.

Especially other scale models of Ultraman as well fight against his enemies.

Izuku: I can't believe this.. the whole museum of my father.. of Ultraman..

Inko: I guess you can't remember it ever since when you were four we take you to the museum.. with your biological father..

Izuku: I know ever since, I was four but my biological father never met him..

Inko: well.. ever since him and I were actually Heroes villains from outer space came to Earth.. fire just to conquerors or perhaps just rather joining criminal organizations..

Izuku: I have to admit you and my biological father are a better team unlike that number one clown.. so what exactly happened to him..?

Inko sad smile went into a frown, Izuku had a feeling that something bad happens in the past.

Inko: your biological father and I fought against so many different criminal groups including alien criminals as well... Until he came along...

Izuku started putting two and two together of thinking who she meant by him, until it finally clicked it was Bemular.

Izuku: so it was Bemular...

Inko: I'm sorry that I didn't really was there to save him..

Izuku: it's okay I know you weren't there to save my biological dad..

Inko couldn't help but feel more happy than ever even though she wasn't a great mom the moment she married All-Might.

Inko: so what do you want to take a look around the museum..?

Izuku smiled remembering the time that he had exploring the Museum of Ultraman.

Izuku: well let's go ahead and look around the museum for old times..

???: Well now talk about this is a rather than unexpected family reunion..

Izuku and Inko son eldrie man in the entrance of the museum looking at them.

Izuku: and who might you be sir..

???: Well it seems you can't the name of your old man called: Shin Hayata...

Izuku was rather completely shocked by the last name of Hayata.

Izuku: so are you like my grandpa or something..?

Shin: yes I am your grandpa.. however the original man is your great great grandfather..

Izuku: I can't believe that my father's legacy is rather amazing!!

Inko was rather shocked and surprised to see Shin Hayata.

Shin: well it's good to see you as well, inko... I see you have been doing a lot of horrible things as well for my grandson as well..

Inko: I know, I have ever since I'm married Yagi.. deep down I still felt regrets that I had..

Shin: it's fine sometimes people do need some redemption..

Izuku: so are we going to go check out the place..?

Shin: well now you really do got the same attitude and abortion just like your it's like a grand old man would do.

Izuku couldn't help, but laugh, the three of them decided take a look around the Museum of the legacy of Ultraman for fun.

To Be Continued...