Chapter #8: USJ attack

After the little trip they had at the Museum of Ultraman.

The next day of UA came in.

Aizawa came in and tell everyone that they're going to the USJ.

However many of the students mistake the USJ in for Universal
Studio Japan.

Izuku, Lupin and Albert could tell that the USJ meant for special training for Heroes.

Aizawa tells everyone in class 1a to change your hero costume and get ready to go.

Which everyone did change the hero costumes and gone on the bus.

On the way that they were going to the USJ, saying about which quirks are rather the strongest.

Asui: I have to admit but I would say Izuku.. has the most powerful is quirk seen that he's also the son of the world's greatest Hero on Earth Ultraman..

Izuku: well I actually do have a museum based off my father's legacy or my great great grandfather's legacy.

Everyone else was completely beyond shock that there was a museum of Ultraman.

Denki: YOU'RE FREAKING KIDDING WITH ME SEE HIM FOR ULTRAMAN!?

Momo: my word I never expected something like this..

Jirou: I mean Ultraman has been the world's greatest hero and defender of Earth against alien Invaders..

Izumi, Bakugo, Shoto and Shoka couldn't believe that is zuku's Father Ultraman actually had a great legacy unlike the number one hero.

Izumi didn't really say much, but look down in shame for all the bad things that they have done.

Aizawa: okay shut the hell up! We're here..

And just like that everyone got out of bus, where they met the pro hero known as 13.

13 explained about how quirks should be used and how they were dangerous to be used in some situations.

Izuku, Lupin and Albert can understand that quirks can be used for good, but it also be used dangerously if not to use properly.

When the moment everyone entered the USJ, portal opened up revealing villains but not just villains but also alien villains as well especially among side him.

Izuku: oh God you have got to be kidding me!!

Lupin: it seems that alien criminals are here as well!

Denki: wait a second those are real villains and aliens!?

Albert: that certainly sounds about right..

Aizawa: are you sure that you three can handle this.

Izuku: actually with you as well on our side we do needle to help me get..

Lupin: which means that we have a plan..

Albert turned to Iida, which gave him an idea.

Albert: listen here, Iida go out and get some help!!

Iida: but what about the rest of you..!?

Albert: we'll take care of ourselves we'll be fine just go!!

Iida ran out of the USJ and went to get some help from UA.

However no one didn't get teleporting separate areas.

Shigaraki: this is so funny to see you Heroes go into despair.. seen at the number one hero has fallen.. and crime has finally will risen!!

Kurogiri: that is correct, master Shigaraki..