Moving

3RD PERSON POV:
Grace sat in the back of her dads white Nissan Bluebird. She had her headphones on which were blasting music as she drew.

Grace liked drawing, she didn't care what anyone thought of her super bright drawings, it was one of the things she actually enjoyed and was good at doing. She had a good childhood, she had many friends and ever loved her, she was always praised for her artwork and winning the art competition every year. She had the best life until she had to move, the day she found out the news that she was leaving Sydney, she ignored her parents for 3 days. She hated leaving all her friends and starting a new life, she hated change.

"Dad can't this piece of junk move any quicker! It's like the desert in this car!" Grace whined. Charlotte, her mother, gave her a glare, which signalled Grace to shut up. Grace groaned. "We can't put the ac on since we don't have one, but we can put the windows down?" Her step-dad said while he put them down." Grace sighed, knowing that she will never see her friends again and that she will have to start over in California. She looked out the window as she started to fall asleep.

"Wake up darling." Someone said. "Huh?" Grace mumbled. She opened her eyes to she her Mum in front of her. "Come darling we are here." Grace got out of the car. She saw it was a little apartment complex with other apartments around it. She walked inside to see it was a small place, but it fit her family since it was only 3 of them. At this point it was late at night, Grace walked into her room and flopped onto her mattress, and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
AN:
The start of a new life for Grace, have a good day/night!