Boy Named Miguel

3RD PERSON POV:
Grace woke up, it was loud at the apartment complex due to the movers moving everything inside her house and the walls were really thin here so you could hear everything. She groaned and threw her pillow over her head to try block out all the noise. It was a Sunday, meaning she started school tomorrow and she still had no friends.

"Grace!" Her step-dad yelled. She sighed and got off the mattress and put her slippers on, she was wearing the clothes she wore to bed, a blue top and black shorts. She came outside and went to her dad. "Yes dad?" She asked. "Good, you're awake Gracie, can you go take the rubbish out please?" He asked her. She looked at him and nodded. She picked up the rubbish, and went outside.

She saw a boy coming outside and a man coming outside too. As soon as Grace saw the boy, she got butterflies in her stomach, she patted her clothes and her hair and walked over to the bins. The boy walked up to the man and started speaking, Grace didn't want to be rude but she couldn't hear but eavesdrop on their conversation.

GRACE'S POV:
"Hey, I'm Miguel Diaz. My family and I just moved into 109." The cute boy said. "Great. More immigrants." He said. My eyes widened at the comment. "Actually, we're from Riverside. I was wondering if you were having trouble with your water pressure, cause I know our sink's being weird right now and-" he said. All of a sudden the man threw his bottle in the bin and it smashed and went all over me. I dropped my bags and gasped. Both of the looked at me. "Fuck!" I mumbled, another top ruined and stained with beer. I walked inside and slammed the door. I grabbed some new clothes went to go have a shower.

MIGUEL'S POV:
"Fuck!" The girl mumbled before she went inside and slammed the door. "Sir I think you should go apologise and bottles go in the blue bin." I told him. "Listen, Menudo, I've lived in this shithole for over 10 years. The pipe's don't work. The fountain's full of piss. The only good thing here is that I don't have to talk to anybody. So nice knowing you, and I don't need to apologise, that's lame." He said to me before getting into his car. "Ok well... have a nice day... I guess." I said.

I felt bad for the girl that the older man threw his bottle at, so I went to apologise for him. I knocked at the door. A woman opened the door. "Hello ma'am, I'm Miguel and I just wanted to apologise to your daughter about something." I said. "Boys problems already?" She said as she raised an eyebrow. "Uhm- no, miss I-" I started to mumble. She started to laugh. "I'm just joking, come in, come in." She said. "Okay, thank you ma'am." I said. We were just sitting there in awkward silence, so I decided to make conversation, "Where did you guys move from?" I questioned. "We just moved from Sydney, Australia." She told me. "Wow, that's quite far isn't it?" I said. She nodded.

We continued to talk until we heard a door shut and the girl walked out. I never got a good look of her face but as soon as I saw her I blushed. She was beautiful. She hazel eyes sparkled and her skin was clear, she had a nice body and she was wearing a purple cropped top with black bell bottoms and she was wearing purple sneakers. She had her hair plaited. She immediately looked at me and went red. I got up to go speak to her but she walked into her room and shut her door.

GRACE'S POV:
I walked out of the bathroom after finishing doing my hair and I walked into the living room to go ask my mum something and then all of a sudden the cute boy from before was in my living room! I could feel myself go red, I turned around and went into my room as soon as I saw him get up. I went into my room, my stuff had now been set up and I sat on my bed. Why was he in my house. I kept on thinking and then heard a knock on my door. I got up to see the boy. "Hi, I wanted to apologise about before, and my name is Miguel." He said. I nodded and said "Thanks, my name is Grace." I awkwardly smiled at him. He gave me a large smile back and I blushed. Before I could shut the door he said "Can I take you out to try make it up to you?". I immediately blushed, like a date!? "Sure." I said, trying to play it off cool. We went outside and I told my mum we were gonna hang out. She winked at me and I blushed and I mouthed to her 'not like that'.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
AN:
Where will Miguel take Grace? Have a good day/night.