Showdown at Reseda Mini Mart

GRACE'S POV:
Once Miggy and I are done with out ice creams we go get some pepto for his Yaya.

It was only a few blocks away so it didn't take that long to walk there.

"I've had a really fun day today with you Miguel." I say while looking at his eyes.

"Me too." He replys.
-
We finally reach the store and Miguel goes up to the counter and ask something. We also run into the man who through his beer bottles at me, not on purpose, I hope..

MIGUEL POV:
"Donde esta el pepto-bismol?" (Where is the Pepto-Bismol?) I ask him.

"Por ahí." (Over there.) The cashier said as he pointed to where it is.

As I'm looking for the pepto, I can hear the man I was talking to before in the morning ordering pizza.

"Can you put that on a plate?" I hear my neighbour say.

I finally found it so I go pay for it. "My grandma's not feeling well." I tell my neighbour.

"Didn't ask, what's Spanish for "Just give me my damn slice". He says. I just look down and frown.

"Maldito idiota, probablemente tenga un pene pequeño." (Fucking idiot, probably has a small dick.) the cashier says and laughs and so do I.

"What did you just say. What did he say." The blonde guys turns and ask me.

"You don't wanna know."

"I know it's something bad. Just tell me." He says to me. At this point I remember Grace is waiting for me outside so I better hurry up.

"Uh, he said you have a tiny..." I mutter in reply.

"He said I have a tiny wang?" He says.

"Tell him he has a tiny wang." The man told me.

" I speak English, asshole." The cashier reply's pissed off.

"Oh really?"
-
GRACE'S POV:
I was standing outside waiting for Miguel and I saw a bunch of guys in. They were playing loud hip hop music. One of the guys with black hair winked at me. Ew, that just ruined my night.

They all started laughing. "Yo, Brucks, get the light beer this time. Gotta cut weight for the meet." One of them said. "Hundo P, son!" Another said. "Damn right." One of them said. "Whoo!" The blonde one said. I decided to go inside.

"Man, you should get some condoms too." One of them said. What is wrong with them, do they not know how to whisper?

I walk up to Miguel. "Hey are you okay?" I ask him. He points to the group of boys I thought were in college, "They are in the same year of us." He widens his eyes as he realises he said that loud enough for the whole store to hear. I grab his hand and we bolt out.

"What the hell are you doing? Why you gotta blow up my spot?" One of the boys asked Miguel

MIGUEL POV:
"Dude, I--" I mumble. "He thought we were in college." One of the guys say and I could hear the anger in his voice. Grace tried to pull me away. "I didn't know, you were trying to buy beer. Sorry." I say before someone pushes me onto the ground.

Grace looked at me before she said something. "Leave him alone." She mutters. "What did you say." The guy with blonde hair says. "I said, leave him alone." She mumbled.

"Aww, look how cute this is." He said while grabbing Grace's cheek. "Leave her alone!" I yelled to try get there attention but they wouldn't listen to me. They pushed her onto the ground.

She got up. "Wanna fight whore?" One of the boys asked. "Just leave us alone, please." She said as she tried to grab the pepto he had. While she tried to do that, the boy with the black hair tried to trip her. She fell down but pulled him down with her.

"Just leave us alone cunt!" She yelled as she got up. One of the boys slapped her as hard as he could and she grabbed his hair and threw him onto the ground.

"Hey! Didn't your mum tell you not to touch girls?" The man eating his pizza said. Everyone ignored him and continued fighting.

He pulled her down and they both started to fight, surprisingly, she dodged all his attacks and while he got up she tackled him and got on top of him and punched the shit outta him.

I sat there, shocked. She looked so innocent but she was deadly.
-
3RD PERSON POV:
Grace got up and one of the guys pushed her into the mans car.

"Watch the car, man." The man said pissed off.

"Who's this dude?" One of them laughed.

"Just leave the dork alone, and the girl."

"What?" There little leader laughed. "You see this guy? Eating his dinner at the mini-mart like a bum." They all laughed. "Wait, I think I know this guy." He said.  "He's the jerk-off that cleaned my dad's septic tank." They all laughed once again. While they were laughing they opened the pepto and threw some on Grace and poured some on Miguel. They all started to laugh. "Let's call him Rhea!" The leader said. All Grace was thinking was these kids were obviously dumb because pepto isn't just for diarrhoea.

"Oh! That explains why he smells like shit." The blonde one laughed. "Trust me, you are pissing off
the wrong guy on the wrong day, all right?" The man told the boys.
"Really?"

"Yeah, really."
-
GRACE'S POV:
All of a sudden all hell broke loose, the man took on all 4 of the boys. He started to kick and punch all of them, pulling out some karate moves on them. Grace and Miguel gave each other a look before she ran in to go help the man.

The man took down one of the boys before getting tackled by the leader. I ran and grabbed the boy attacking the man and tried to punch him, instead I was placed into a chokehold. "What's the matter? Having trouble breathing?" He said to me, as he tightens his grip. "Get off of me, you cunt!" I said and I elbowed him in the stomach and did a roundhouse kick which made him hit the ground. "Holy shit!" Me and Miguel said at the same time, I didn't know I could do that.

"Is that all you got, ladies?" The man yelled.

He managed to get a chokehold onto the leader. We could hear the police sirens getting closer and the whole gang got into their car and sped off. (Except Kyler obviously, he is in a chokehold.) We tried to convince the man to run but he wouldn't listen. "What's the matter? Having trouble breathing?" The man repeated what the kid said to me before.

The cops pulled up. "Hey, get off the kid!" The cop said before pepper spraying the man. The man screams and is handcuffed. "Hey! It's not his fault!" Miguel and I try to convince the cops but the ignore us and drive away. "Holy shit that was crazy." Miguel said to me. "I know right, we should probably get more pepto for your grandma." I tell him. "Tomorrow, Grace, tomorrow."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
AN:
That was such a crazy chapter! Have a good day/night.