Field of Innocence

A/N: The beginning of this chapter is for @julees0610 😉😁

I cannot say that I regret seducing Hope until practically the minute we had to leave, at which time we rushed to get dressed again to arrive at the bar on time. Because it meant that when we walked in, her cheeks were flushed, her hair was tousled, and we clung to each other like two people who had just shared nearly two hours of passion. Which we had.

I had taken my time with her. After stripping off her clothes, I determined to explore every erogenous zone on her body. I trailed kisses from her mouth to her neck, finding every spot that made her gasp. I worked my way down one arm to her fingers, then took up the other arm and moved back up. My tongue moved across her collarbone, in the valley between her breasts, around her nipples, and the underside of her breasts. I found several pleasurable spots at the top of her hip bone and along her rib cage.

The more she responded to my touch, the harder I got. I flipped her onto her stomach and repeated the process on her back, finding tender points at her lower back and upper thighs. The backs of her knees and calves elicited good results as well.

I was extremely tempted to leave her facing down and take her like that, but I wasn't ready. I turned her over again and lifted her legs over my shoulders, sucking hard on her clit. "Jake!" she cried out, clutching at my hair. I nibbled on her most sensitive place and then pushed my tongue into her opening. She threw her head back, eyes squeezed shut, breath wheezing out. She looked exquisite. I moved my tongue along her tight channel, rolling and curving it while I watched her squirm. I pinched at her nub, moaning against her pelvis as she panted and grabbed her breast. Fuck, that was sexy.

I finally released myself from my pants, stroking my raging erection while I admired the sight before me. I could come like this, but it would be so much better inside of her. She reached for me, and I readily complied by hovering atop her. I teased us both by thrusting against her clitoris while she begged me and dug her fingers into my biceps. She nearly shrieked when went all in at once. Her legs and hands pushed my hips against her, keeping me in place. Then she bit her bottom lip and made tiny movements beneath me, her lovely pussy gripping me like a steel vice.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I thought I would lose consciousness for a moment. Now I was the one with noises leaving my mouth uncontrollably. When I thought I would lose it, Hope stopped moving. She rested her feet back on the bed and moved her hands to my face, pulling me in for a kiss. She swiped her tongue along my lips, tasting herself. "Make me come," she requested.

I kissed each of her palms, then lifted her arms above her head, pinning them down with my hands. I attacked her mouth as I slowly, deliberately drew back and then in a swift but controlled movement, jammed myself in to the hilt. Once inside, I rotated my hips to stimulate her clitoris and also create delicious friction within her. I drank in her noises, moving faster and faster, but still being careful not to be too rough. I exploded, my vision going white, as she was coming down from her orgasm.

No, I did not lament how we spent our afternoon for many reasons. First and foremost, everything about Hope was my obsession, from her beautiful, beautiful mind to her looks, her smell, and her taste. All of which I experienced intimately for over ninety minutes and would be distracted by thinking about for the rest of my existence. However, the moment Phil came to greet us, I was especially pleased that he could tell what I'd just been doing with Hope. Because it was clear that despite never meeting her, he was, as I predicted, another of her admirers.

It gave me great satisfaction for him to stride toward her with a smarmy look on his face, only for Hope to barely acknowledge him. She politely but distantly said hello, not even making the effort to meet his eyes. I was busy caressing the small of her back underneath her shirt, and she pressed into my side and gifted me with a look of rapt attention and utter adoration. Only then did she smile, while looking into my eyes and leaning into my touch. I could not help but smile back at her and lean forward for a soft kiss.