chapter 4

Priya's pov:

Why is it shooking so badly....what it might be???
Earthquake...but that doesn't happen in hyderabad as it's geographically not prone for earthquakes much...
But it's not completely impossible and the saying goes never say nothing is impossible...

Again I was shaking badly this time I am probably sweating because I am SCARED.

"Earthquake!!!!" I woke up, standing on the bed immediately.
Squinting my eyes I looked at the unfamiliar surroundings.
Where am I??? Ohh nandu...

She was looking so angry.
Did i do something lastnight? I dont even have memory of coming here last night.
Shit!!!!

"I am really sorry..." I said as I sat on the bed puliing my hair lightly as I felt a splint headache attacking me, making me aware of how much of a drunk pig I was.

"You were really uncontrollable priya...gosh if you know you will be damb embarrassed." Nandu said.

"Please tell me I haven't danced or called someone???" I earnestly prayed for the negative answer so much.

"No you didn't danced and the other stuff too but you were bawling like you are some just heartbroken girl who got rejected by her crush." She said.

Oh no...did I blabber something in my drunken state I wondered.

"Did i say something...like the reason for my crying???" I asked hesitantly.

"No...you were saying like I have to save my family and stuff which I don't know why. May be you thought the world is in the state of an apocalypse. " Nandu  said.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I didn't really want to disclose my problems with anyone. I just dont feel comfortable in talking things...like the real things which effect us.
I dont have conversations with anyone on such matters. Now I just have to go home as try to find out how the deal with Vaidya medical institution turned out.

Nandu's pov:

Looking at Priya's tensed expression, I feel that there is something wrong and she is hiding it from me.
And if I raise the same question out, she will be definitely ready with plenty of answers. I just don't understand why she behaves like this when it's something personal she's like a possesesed person who dont likes to share anything with anyone and from the usually chirpy and happy priya turns totally opposite. Like they both are different persons.
But I can't really force someone to share their secrets so I am just being quite hoping that there will never be secrets between us and we both are open books to eachother.
Honestly after my family, I love her the most. I don't know my place in her life but I just hope whatever she is dealing with rightnow gets over very quickly and her usual self will be out in no time.

And yes...she was blabbering about how she is gonna solve a problem. She was drunken and I did wanted to take advantage of that drunken stupor but she was such a hellbent witch that she didn't give me anymore information.

"So I haven't done much crazy things...thankgod." she placed a hand on her chest dramatically.
I shook my head as I confessed the ruckus she has caused yesterday.

"You were so wild...I mean you did behave wildly with a guy...." but before i I could finish the sentence she cut me off asking with her eyes looking like she  just saw a ghost.
"Did I lose my first kiss??? Yaar Nandu you know right I had many hopes on that and I lost it when I wasn't even in my senses.
"Shut up you dirtymind. When i say wild I didn't mean that." I said making a disgusting face for her thpughts which run faster than a train. How does she manage to think like that?

"But that's where the word wild is used usually right?" She asked innocently.

I sighed in defeat saying " Life is beyond wattpad novels. They are just cliche and you are still struck there.
And anyways what I saying was you vomited on a guy"

"Chiii yuck!!!!! I vomited...on top of that on a guy?? Noway. Just because I don't have memory of last night, you thought you can bluff me? Brush your acting skills dude." She said sassily which clearly didn't suit her right now.

I scoffed at her overacting.
"Dude...you didn't only vomited on that guy, you were like fisting his collar and not at all leaving that poor guy. "I said.

Now a frown adorned on her face as she asked me "You really aren't playing another sick prank right now? I just cant believe I did that."

"It's ok...lets forget about that ,and mind you i wont tease about that forever. Now happy??" I said.

Honestly she did little more fuss but lets  just forget about that.
Priya is already in her own thoughts and now i just dont want her to think about lastnight much.

I did apologized that guy many times and that matter is over now.

"Such a sweetiepie you are Nandu." She said kissing my cheek in appreciation.

I immediately rubbed them off acting like she just spread a virus to me to which she showed her tongue playfully.

But after looking behind she as if a lightening struck to her she turned stiff and muttered shit twice slapping her forehead.
" I...I am late,no it's late don't know what ma says I haven't even informed her properly. I gotta go." She said hurriedly.

Without waiting for my reply she rushed towards washroom along with her mobile.
What will she do with mobile??
Sometimes I just don't understand her.

Within 2 mins she cameback washing her face.

" I booked a cab it will be here in no time. Ok then bye let's meet some other time." She said rushing out.

I ran behind her to ensure she got onto the cab and shouted to call me when she reaches home to which she waved her hand violently as she sat in the cab.

I cameback inside home. Amma and Nanna will comeback after an hour and now its the time to clean up the mess we have created lastnight.

Priya was so high that she was throwing all the things randomly thankfully she didn't broke anything valuable because those decorative items are quite lovable for my Amma she treats them as precious treasure as she brought them with the help of her distant cousin from Berlin.

Priya's pov :

The time was already 12:30 meeting might be completed until now, so I directly went to Nanna's office which is an hour away.

I paid for the taxi as I rushed towards 14th floor in which his office is located.
I prayed to god thousand times that I just get a goodnews from them.
Its my second time coming to his office but I do remember the way for his cabin so I went that way directly.

In the midway I met Nanna's assistant. I greeted him and asked if Nanna was back from the meeting.

"Meeting was over half-hour back. He went to home from there." He replied.

I bit my lips as I asked the question which was making me drown in worries since yesterday.
" what was the outcome?? Deal is done?"

He smiled but there was no happiness in his face that when the truth hit me.
And his words only intensified the pain.

" No madam." And went away.
I just stood in my place frozen like a statue

 ***

Sorry about the short update.

Please do vote the chapters if you like them