Sting x Reader : Teasing (Fairy Tail)

You ran up to a blonde haired boy and whispered in his ear, "boo," you laughed as he jumped in surprise. He turned around clearly annoyed and looked at you. You giggled and poked your tongue out at him before running away.

This was your favourite game, teasing or annoying sting then running off. His blonde hair gave him away in crowds it was so bright and blonde that he stood out alot. You were running around the guild hall with Sting chasing you.

"You can't catch me!" you yelled back at him as you jumped over a table only to realise he was on the other side of the table waiting for you with a smirk on his face.

"Caught you," he said as he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you towards him. You could hear Rogue, orga and rufus's wolf whistles from across the room. You felt the heat rising to your face. 

"(Y/N)," sting whispered into your ear sending shivers up your spine. 

You looked at sting cautiously, "what is it?" you asked him.

"You haven't pushed me away yet" sting said, his breath tickling your neck.

You quickly pushed him away and turned around, "Well now I have," you say to him trying to remain calm and keep your face from flushing a bright red. 

Sting looks at you with a look on his face you can't determine. Before you can ask sting what's wrong someone hugs you from behind.

"(Y/N)-san!!~ I missed you," an energetic voice says. You spin around and smile, "I missed you too Yukino-san

Yukino smiled at you, "(Y/N)-san are you flirting?" she says giggling at you.

Flustered you replied, "W-what? n-no I'm not!" you reply crossing your arms in protest.

It had been a while since you had seen Yukino she went to visit her grandmother and ended up doing a job along they way. She had just come back after two months, you both had a lot to catch up on so you and Yukino both sat down and talked about everything that each other had missed out on. 

"So how are things with you and sting?" Yukino teased.

You huffed and said, "we're just friends Yukino-san. Just. Friends." Yukon nodded obviously not convinced.

You glared at her and she laughed, "sorry but you do like him don't you?" she asked you curiosity forming in her eyes.

You looked at Yukino and sighed, Yukino was your best friend she had a right to know so you nodded slowly. She shrieked and jumped out of her chair bringing stares from every corner of the guild.

You quickly pulled Yukino down before anyone else noticed and hissed at her, "not so loud!!" she just looked at you and smiled.

"Wait..why are you smiling at me like that?" you asked her cautiously. Looking around you couldnt see sting anywhere. Was she planing something but she had only just come back so that wasn't possible.

"Soooo why do you like sting (Y/N)-san?" Yukino asked with an innocent look on her face.

You blushed lightly and said, "well he's always so calm and sweet, I tease him a lot and he never loses his temper. Sometimes he is quite arrogant but no ones perfect right? He cares for everyone even though he sometimes doesn't show it. He's so easy-going and nice he's just so.."

"Perfect for you?" Yukino finished. You looked at yukino and was lost for words, you didn't know what to say to the way she ended your sentence.

"Is that how you think of me?" someone whispers into your ear. You jump back in shock and almost fall off your chair but someone stops you and pushes you back upright.

"D-did you hear everything?" you asked slowly.

"Yeah I did," sting replied.

You stay quiet you were so embarrassed, you covered your face with your hands as your face went bright red. You heard Yukino let out a squeal what for you didn't know until you feelt someone take your hands away from your face and kiss you softly on the cheek.

You were shocked did he just? did that actually? You turn around and look at Sting, he was smiling like a child. You had never expected something like this to happen in your whole entire life. But it just did and you couldn't help smiling.