!Yandere! Kuroha x Reader : Dance with the Devil (Mekaku City Actors)

You stepped back fear flashing in your eyes, the bodies of your dead friends lay around you. Dead. They were dead in pools of crimson blood. Their faces frozen, showed the fear from being killed and the anguish of not being able to do anything.

"K-kuroha?" you managed to stutter out.

"yes?" he said advancing slowly towards you, a crazy glint in his eyes.

"w-why did you do it?" you shakily say stepping back as he advanced towards you.

"Do what? Oh you mean kill them?" he said laughing.

You nod slowly, "I've done this before, remember (Y/N)? Do you remember how many times we have done this?" He said his voice hissing and making your insides squirm.

Suddenly you start to shake as you remember, you've been in this position before. Him advancing towards you for the kill, your friends dead and his mind insane. Totally and fully insane.

You stared at him tears coming to your eyes, he used to be so nice and straightforward. Whenever you saw him you used to smile and run over to him shouting out your greeting and getting a slight smile in return.

But now he was just too cruel, too much of a horrid person for you to think that way about him anymore, "Now what should we do?" he said his mouth slowly twitching upwards into a smirk.

You glared at him and just turned your head away, you weren't going to let the tears fall, you weren't going to let him win, you weren't going to give in, at least not easily.

"Oh are we playing this game?" he asked you but you in turn gave him no response. "I see, so we are? May I ask you (Y/N) if I went back to how I used to be would you confess your love for me?"

You're eyes widened in shock and you blinked a few times before his words sunk in, "I-I don't know what you're talking about..." you stuttered.

"Oh yes you do (Y/N) you love me and now your brain is struggling to decide whether you should love a psychopath, remember (Y/N) we've been down this path before," he said finishing off with a laugh.

Of course, you had you realised this was just an ever repetitive cycle. "Now (Y/N) dearie I wonder, how should I kill you?" he said glancing at you slyly.

Footsteps could be heard as his shoes hit the ground in slow steps closing the rest of the space between you both, you closed your eyes and hoped for the best. His breath tickled your neck and you tensed up realising how close he was to you.

"You're scared of me, I guess it can't be helped but let me tell you one thing that I've never told you before...I love you," breath was cut from your lungs as he kissed you. It wasn't a rough kiss like you expected it to be. It was soft and warm, making you feel calm even though at any moment he could possibly kill you.

"And I'm sorry but I have to," he says to you as you feel something sharp plunge into your stomach, you look down staring at a knife that he had in his hands. Blood was seeping from your wound and you collapsed to the ground.

Looking up at Kuroha you realised that you couldn't determine the look he had on his face, anguish, sadness, happiness an insane look is what most people would call it but to you. You knew that yet you smiled. It was nice, even if it was insane, to see him smile just one last time.