Lubbock x Reader : Running Away (Akame Ga KILL)

~Lol Original Title to the MAX! Anyways sorry I haven't been updating its been what...two months? .-. anyways I HAVE SOME NEWS!!! THIS ONE SHOT BOOK IS IN THE TOP 100 FOR ANIME ONE SHOTS yayayayay XD I think its a good achievement. Anyways I have a request list of three (thank lord it's short!) and I will get to work straight away on them (maybe~) bye poptarts!!~ Enjoy your reading~

"Lubbock! you need to go," you say urgently as you try to push him out of your bedroom window. You could hear footsteps coming up the stairs getting closer and closer to your room. "You aren't supposed to be here, if he," you continue before Lubbock interrupts you.

"I'm sick of hearing that (Y/N) I want to be able to spend time with you without the fear of someone seeing us or something stupid like that!" he said keeping his voice low just in case.

"Look lubbock we'll talk about this next time! please just leave before!" you stop yet again as you hear the door opening. You turned around slowly fear flashing in your eyes, 'please no' you though. 'Oh please don't let him see lubbock'.

"(Y/N) dear, why is the window open? You'll catch a cold," Kiyoshi said as he walked into the room. You turned around in surprise and quickly walked over shutting the window but before you did you looked out only to see no one in sight.

"I just needed a bit of fresh air was all," you said quickly turning back to face him.

"Are you excited?" He said his eyebrows raised, questioning you.

"Yeah, of course I am." you replied as you smiled. To tell the truth you weren't excited, not about this arranged marriage it wasn't even your decision, it was that of your fathers. He thought that by marrying someone you was fairly good looking and had a lot of money that any woman would be happy in life and to tell you the truth I used to think like that until I met Lubbock. His position as a member of night raid scared me yet he had saved me on the night that I had been jumped by a few guys and I would never forget that.

Kiyoshi kissed my lips lightly and smiled at me, he didn't know anything. He thought I was a beautiful woman and that he was saving me from my life as a servant girl but truth be told I would rather be the servant girl that went and ran away with Lubbock. It was like something you would hear about in books.

As soon as Kiyoshi had left my room I sighed and stared at the door contemplating what had just happened. This was the second time Lubbock and I had almost been caught and after I get married I'm afraid to say that our secret meetings will end.

Turning around I see a grinning Lubbock staring at me. He didn't leave, the idiot. Slowly he walked over to you, "(Y/N) please can I suggest something? I'm sure you've thought of this yourself. Let's run away together." he paused hope filling his eyes as he stares yet again into your eyes and all you could do was stare back.

True this wasn't the first time the idea had been mentioned or come across your mind, it didn't seem too bad either. You would get away from the capital and you would be with the one you love and truly that was all that mattered.

Slowly you nodded, "I want to, I really do but what about Night Raid?" you asked concerned.

"I'll explain the situation to them, they'll understand! They trust me and I trust them." He reached for your hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Before you knew it you were wearing a cloak and had it pulled up over your long (H/C) hair and were running through the streets towards Night Raids base. You laughed as Lubbock almost bumped into someone and smiled as you realised that even if this were a life on the run you would be with him the whole way. Clutching his hand tighter you whispered a small, "I love you."