•Chapter 19•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

A new voice

TW : GORE, VIOLENCE, BLOOD

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

After a week, having received your demon slayer uniform and nichirin blade you set off to the Rengoku Estate at a questionable time.

You sat in front of Shinjuro in your young adult form as he stared at you with a deadpan on his face, you stared back with a calm expression as you sipped your tea.

Shinjuro's eye twitched as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "so let me get this clear. You need money?"

You nodded as his eye twitched. "It's for a mission." you said as you casually grabbed a warm pork bun on the table and took a bite, savoring it.

Shinjuro raised a brow at your statement, Ignoring how your focus was on the pork bun in your hand. "what exactly are you gonna buy with the money?"

Your eyes trailed from the pork bun to him as you held your index finger up to signal him to wait until you finish chewing. His eye twitched once again but appreciated your manners to not talk while there was food in your mouth.

You finished chewing as you took a small sip of the tea, letting out a satisfied sigh before clearing your throat. Your expression changed into one that someone would wear in a business meeting as you pressed your fingers together and rested your elbows on the table.

Shinjuro raised a brow at your sudden shift of mood as he stared at you expectantly. "The next mission will occur in a timeline a few years from now, I will be saving a severely injured woman. A woman that will potentially help defeat Kibutsuji." you stated as Shinjuro showed an expression of interest in the topic.

"is this woman perhaps a demon slayer?" he questioned as you nodded, "a powerful one that's for sure." at your reply he raised a brow.

"a hashira?" he asked as you nodded again, "a future hashira to be exact." you corrected as you held your index finger up to prove a point before raising two fingers up.

"But if i save her from dying, then we might have two hashira's on our side." You said with a small smirk, Shinjuro raised a brow with a smirk of his own.

"Well say less, How much do you need?"

"as much as you can give."

You took another bite of your pork bun, making you unable to notice Shinjuro's soul leaving his body at your request.

For once he was glad his job could supply as much money as he needed.

-Timeskip-

Here you were, sitting on a rock, deadpanning at your dramatic crow as it struggled to stand straight on it's two legs after time travelling with you.

You scoffed as you stood up and stretched, picking up your crow and shoving it in your open chested uniform so you could start moving and tracking where exactly the fight is going on.

It was an hour before sunrise and you were once again surrounded by tall trees. You ran in the dark, your senses heightened to avoid running into trees and pick up any sign of a fight happening nearby.