Chapter 3

[In Philip's Room]

Pillows were flinged everywhere. Bed sheets were stretched out and pulled off the corners of the bed with blankets scattered across the floor boards.

Consequential thumping and frustrated grunts were the only noise that was present; the two asian individuals fought by strangling, kicking, punching while they pushed each other on every flat surface of the room.

Philip went to grab a handful of Russia's hair as he roughly pushed him down and pinned him towards the cold, hard, oaken floor. The right knee was pressed against Russia's back, while the other remained on the floor.

The Filipino leaned down and moved his head onto the side of his face, lips near Russia's non-existent ear as he breathed onto it.

"If you actually care, you've already let me handle it myself. This is my problem, Ruddie." He whispered with the use of his own accent, he was furious so he wasn't able to use his normal english accent.

He then decided to take his knee off of the Russian, for the Filipino thought that this argument would lead to nowhere— which would probably be the biggest mistake he had ever done regretfully— as he was suddenly jabbed off by Russia and was flipped over in a swift motion, causing him to now be the one who was pinned down.

Philip groaned in pain as the pressure and weight that's applied onto his back was killing him, even so with the strong grip attatched around his wrists.

"Marharlika"

The thickness of the Russian's accent sent shivers down Philip's spine. It terrified the small country, knowing the country above him could easily snap his neck if he wanted to.

"You're a soldier who's more capable and stronger, and much more smarter when it comes to tactics. But instead you're here, letting yourself go tongue-tied for some liberated nincompoop!"

Russia's words were a mix of fury, order, and a little bit of jealousy (??). He lets go of Philip's wrists and takes off his knee from his back

Philip lets out an exaggerated exhale as he goes into a coughing fit, it's as if his lungs were almost crushed by a giant. But if you were going to compare their sizes, you'll be comparing them with a baseball next to a pingpong ball.

____________________________

Random: Then how the hell was Philip able to pin Russia down?

Author: Basically... Idk, i just decided that he could.
____________________________

"He's not just a nincompoop, he's a half-witted, capitalist bimbo that likes to get under people's noses and creates outlandish rules into his own accord." Bluntly retorted the South-eastern asian, making Russia suddenly grin in amusement for the quick change of demeanor and how Philip delivered his mockery to the American that was so dear to him behind his back.

"But he's still my everything."

Then again, Philip has always been completely ignoring all the red flags on that American— for he doesn't care about a single bad thing on him.

Russia's face immediately scrunched up after hearing those words, it gave him the biggest ick and he was mostly annoyed for Philip being the most brittle man when it comes to that pompous hound.

"You fatuous madman."

As the two continued to argue, the door was swung open by Laos— who ignored the two and went ahead to get his stuff in the background, then after he obtained the objects he casually walked back outside the room and closed the door.

"Could you get off me? You're as heavy as a fucking boulder."

Philip began to try squirming himself free from Russia's hold, as for the Russian still remained ontop of him. His weight still the same as recently but changes positions from time to time so he wouldn't lose his balance and crush the petite lad beneath him.