Chapter 2

2:05 pm..

Philip shifted and pulled the blanket over his body, his feet were freezing because the air conditioner was still on as it floods the room with its cold breeze.

"Tang'na, ang lamig.." he groaned out with his morning voice then reached to hug something, expecting it to be Singa but pulled a pillow instead.

He hummed in question, eyes slightly opened as he got up and looked around the room to see he was in his and not at Singapore's.

Philip looked at Laos, who was still asleep and was covered beneath a few pillows.

Laos rigorously rolled around the bed as it made his bed produce not-so-pleasant creaking noises.

"If you're going to even try pretending to actually be asleep, you're really terrible at it." Philip said, unimpressed.

Laos snorted in response.

".... I'm eating breakfast." He muttered and walked towards the door.

"It's the afternoon..~ dumbass~" Laos cooed out as he went to actually sleep.

Philip rolled his eyes then threw a pillow at him, taking Laos by surprise as he fell off his bed and hit his head at the wooden floorboard.

"Good afternoon.. to you.. too-!!" Laos yelled out as threw a pillow at Philip, hitting him square in the face.

Philip ignored it.

Well, he tried to ignore it.

"I'm eating lunch, do you need anything?" Philip asked, focused on his breaths and pulled himself back to strangle Laos right there and then.

"Oooooh, I do have a large bump on my head. Could you get me an ice pack? Thanks a bunch~!" Laos said then went to doze off.

Philip gave out a scoff and went his way outside the room to get his roommate the ice pack they asked for.

He went to walk through a few hallways before arriving at the stairs, but Philip clicked his tongue after realizing that he had been walking with bare feet.

Giving himself a face palm, he went to look around for slippers from each dorm he passes.

There he saw a pair of slippers, it also happens to be Thailand's slippers with 2 brown shoes beside it.

But Philip doesn't give a damn about the shoes right now, he'll be using Thai's slippers for the mean time.

More walking, arriving back at the first flight of stairs, walks down, scratching his arm after feeling the cockroach bite from last night, then arrives at his destination: the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen, Philip looked inside as he was surprised to see America chatting with some of the ASEAN members.

"Was the sleep that good?" Myanmar teased as he pointed the dried up saliva that's stuck on the side of Philip's lips.

America looked at the kitchen's entrance as he smiled when his eyes locked on his little companion.

The Filipino just responded with a short nod, lazy nod as he went to the sink to wash off the remnants on his face from last night.