Chapter 1

Philip was woken up to an unknown caller, by which it had gotten him ticked off since it was exactly 1'o clock in the fucking morning.

For crying out loud, it was still pitch-black outside! Why do people/countries still do this??

But nevertheless, he answered it— 'cause the ringtone was extremely loud and he forgot to set it on vibrate.

Plus, he was sharing a room with a light sleeper. Poor guy had woken up by the loud ringing aswell.

And now he's giving Philip death glares with opened, half-lided eyes.

He then started muttering threats then covered himself under thick sheets of blankets. The guy was still grumbling, but it stopped as he quickly drifted off to sleep. His cursing immediately changed into soft, quiet snoring.

Philip just clicked his tongue at his roommate then went outside to give his almost-forgotten night caller an audience— not forgetting to close the door of course.

"Oi, nang gagago ka ba..? Tumatawag sa ala una ng umaga.. Pisting yawa ka talaga, hayup." He grumbled at the end as his heterochromia pupils trailed towards a door that lead towards the household's kitchen.

The Filipino felt like drinking some hot bearbrand milk, just calm his nerves a bit and to get his wanted sleep back. 

"Hello?? I didn't quite catch onto what you've said right now.. Could you speak in english..?" The other line was really tender with his words, it's as if Philip was talking with...

Oh yeah, he shouldn't have thought about him.

"Yes, I could. And who the hell are you? You're calling someone at 1 in the— Ah, thank goodness! You spoke english! Are you perhaps The Philippines??" The caller, with no consideration and thought for the other person, has cut off Philip.

Philip had thought wrong, the caller isn't like him. The guy he had in mind was more polite and considerate than the person he is talking to right now.

"You haven't answered my question. So why should I answer yours?" Philip gave the caller a miffed response, he was suppressing his rage, for the guy gets easily annoyed at such a time, for he wasn't able to get a good night's sleep because of the caller, now the impudent bastard is being rude now.

"Oh? OH-! Please excuse my discourteousness! I'm Estonia! You might have known Russia, right?" The person, now known as Estonia, blithely spoke.

The knot on Philip's forhead loosened at the sudden mention of the Slavic country, so he rose a brow instead.

Little by little, all of his vexation calmed down.

"Yes, why the sudden question— but, before that, I wanna know just how in the world were you able to get my phone number..?" He said between a long yawn, which he tried to stop from getting out of his system.

"Oh, Russia gave it to me" The Estonian answered him straight away.

The Filipino's eye twitched. He wasn't expecting the Russian to be such a carefree person.

He's VERY unhappy about the idea, that one of his trusted comrades were freely giving away his number to other countries; it makes his knuckles twitch at the thought of it.

"Another question, why call at such a time? This better be an emergency or im gonna forcefully grab and pull off your ankles." Philip said with a calm tone, no emotion was put into it, for he was containing all of the explosives inside his chest.

"I don't know, ask Russia." Estonia said, making Philip pull his whole face down while he trashed his hands as calmly as possible— with a look that gave off a killing intent.