•Chapter 20•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Just you wait

TW : Injury

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Shinobu ran past you as she immediately went to check on Kanae, checking her all over only to realise her sister was already patched up and was in better shape than she expected after hearing the news from her crow that her sister was fighting an Uppermoon.

Y/N was pulled to the side by some kakushi's as the others went to swarm on Kanae. Y/N tried to stop them from swarming her but they she was pulled away yet again by another kakushi.

Shinobu furrowed her brows with an expression of shock and confusion. She looked up to her sister's face whom looked back at her with a soft smile, tears pricking her eyes.

Shinobu opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Kanae pulling her into a tight hug, in which Shinobu immediately had to pull away due to Kanae suddenly gasping for air.

Shinobu panicked as she asked her sister what was wrong in a panicked state. Kanae managed to steady her breathing before lightly giggling at her sister's worried figure, due to this Shinobu looked at her sister in disbelief.

"Nee-San! How could you laugh at a situation like this! This is serious!" Shinobu whined as Kanae stopped and smiled softly yet again, wiping hers and her sister's tears away. Kanae lovingly kissed Shinobu's forehead as she assured her that she was alright.

"I'm alright Shinobu, The kind and talented stranger over there helped me out!"  Kanae said as she pointed towards Y/N who stared back at them as she waved awkwardly as she was currently squished in between a crowd of Kakushi's while trying to make her way to Kanae.

Kanae giggled at your state as Shinobu deadpanned. 'that's the stranger that saved my sister?.. I don't believe it.' Shinobu said as you made your way out of the Kakushi crowd and walked upto the Kocho sisters, ignoring the Kakushi's protests.

Dusting yourself off before clearing your throat, you turned to Shinobu. "Your sister has two broken ribs and she has large cuts on various parts of her body such as her hip, left arm, right thigh, right leg and in addition to that her left foot is sprained." you stated as Shinobu stared up at you dumbfounded at all the list of injuries her sister received. Her jaw hanging and her eyes wide in shock before she turned to her sister and talked with an angry yet worried tone.

"NEE-SAN! HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU'RE ALRIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE THAT MUCH INJURIES! WE NEED TO GET YOU MEDICAL ASSISTANCE ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR RIBS!" she scolded her elder sister as Kanae still sat in a dumbfounded silence at the list of injuries you provided.

'i didn't realise it was that bad..'

You glanced at Kanae and snickered, turning back to Shinobu and motioning your hand to Kanae."I've given your sister a painkiller and I've taken care of the cuts. I also gave her more painkillers in a container so i advise having her take it whenever she the pain is too much for her. All you have to do is tend to her broken ribs and change her bandages, all that basic stuff." Shinobu payed close attention to what you said and firmly nodded after you finished.

You nodded as well before turning to leave, the Kocho sisters perked up at this.

"Leaving already? I haven't even asked for my hero's name!" Kanae said in a teasing tone as you paused, looking back at her.