1

'class dismissed.' your maths teacher announces. As soon you took in those words you burst out, throwing the door to catch sight of a tall male figure, possessing dual toned hair and a confident smirk.

'we meet again, y/n~ ♥️'  the boy uttered at you. You begin to snicker, and agree to him.

'You look really good today~'
'What do you mean today. I always look good-'
You teasingly say to the boy.

You notice he is examining his watch, to notify lunch time reached. He grabs onto your right arm, which was rare of him to do, and the two of you begin to take a stroll together as usual.

Ignoring the fact that your face began to flush, your head was heavy with thoughts on why he held onto your hand.

You then take in a  similar voice, 'y/n?? hello??? anyone there??'

'I zoned out a bit, didn't I.. I'm sorry I didn't realise' you explain, and receive a question in return from Hanma,
'are you alright though? We can talk this out if you'd like ♥️', you nod in agreement.

'Wait.. where are we.. where are we going??' You ask, in a panicky manner.
'wait are you FOR REAL?!?' he replies. You nod once again, in agreement.
'The two of us are going for lunch, don't you remember?'

The conversation had stopped for a while, Shuji fiddling with his phone, meanwhile you daydreamed, until the two of you had reached your destination.

'and..., we are here, mi'lady~'

'STOP WITH THE NAMES!!!'

'okay..okay shortstuff~'

'DIDN'T I JUST SAY STOP??'

the two of you burst out of laughter, yours being cut off as you begin to feel force on you, making you run to the amusement park, instead of the cafe, as the queue was long.
You weren't surprised that a guy like him would take you there, the guy only loves enjoying life. He didn't utter a word about going to the amusement park first, instead just giggles and giggles.