4

'Oh my it really has gone dark.'
The two of you gaze at the night sky, as you continue strolling together.
'Yep it really has! LOOK AT THE MOON!' you indicate, filled with admiration while his curious eyes follow.

'It's gorgeous, isn't it..'
'Yea... so are y- THE STARS!'
A smirk fades onto the boy's face, he curls a strand of your hair.
'hUuuuuuhhhh??? I heard that!!!' he snickers.
'Uhhhh....'
'I didn't mean to make you feel all-uncomfortable!! But oh my, you're shivering!'
'I didn't know it was gonna get this cold, ugh. I'll bring a coat tomorrow thoug- AAAAA'

You cannot control your smile after seeing that he took off his own jacket and placed it on you, for you. He lays his arm around your shoulders, and the two of you carry on walking.

'I don't expect the coat back, by the way, feel free to keep it, if you like it. I think it suits you anyways.'
'Aww.. I love y- the coat!!'

Once again, the two of you chat away and away, joking around, laughing, all joy and happiness as he walks you home.

'y/n.. we should do this more often!!'

'you're righttt...'

'we should meet at a rooftop oneday, I've seen people go chill there and its beautiful.'

'isn't that more of a couple kinda thing though???'

'yeah but.. It's okay right???? meet me February 14 in the city rooftop for a surprise~'

'Isn't February 14 some weird celebration thing? I can't remember what but..'

'Nah, just a normal day, I'll book it when I get home k?'

you exchange smiles and finish the stroll together, as in front of the two of you was your home.

'Sweet dreams, y/n~♥️' Ill see you tomorrow yeah?' Patting your shoulders with one hand and messing your hair with the other.

Y/n's POV:
I enter my house, and he waves at me from outside. I wave back, and Land on my bed. I felt something leave the same time he left. Was it butterflies? Why do I feel like.. im falling in love... NO! HE'S MY OWN BEST FRIEND. Nothing more than that. What am I THINKING. He wouldn't even want me as a girlfriend anyways.. he just flirts with me as a joke, like a practice for his future love life. I'm just a minor effect.. I NEED TO STOP. The more I think, the more awkward I'm gonna get with him now.. ughhhhhhh

Hanma's POV:
All alone now. Boring. Ugh, what is really wrong with me.. I already know she just wants to keep it as 'just friends', why is my stupid ass brain telling me elsewise? Why did I really try to confess today or something... silly old me. I'll never get over my best friend will I.. I guess that's what love does to you. I miss having a small pretty hand in my hand, and my hand only. I get to feel like, she's all mine for a bit. But I know clearly she isn't. She never will be for sure. She doesn't deserve a guy like me, who is literally in a gang.

Oh here we are, hey pops! I've eaten already,thanks though!