3

Exiting the amusement park, you realise this time he hasn't grabbed onto your hand. Feeling guilty for an unknown reason, you get flashbacks of the way his emotions faded off somehow.

You look down, then back up with a confident look, and hook onto his arm. 'Was everything alright back there.. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything..'

'Nooo u didn't do anything wrong sweetie. It's just- don't worry.'

Your jaw drops. 'But I have to worry... I thought we would tell eachother everything? What happened to that..'

'Oh, yea we still do that shit don't worry. Im just a Little tired right now, is all.'

The two of you reach the cafe, and he opens a seat, offering it to you.
'Hey!!! Why so.. polite??' Your face reddens. You see him smile, making you feel right.

The two of you begin chatting away, digging into the food. He didn't even need to ask you what you wanted, as he already knew you well enough.
As the two of you finished your meal, the clock striked 10pm.

'We've been out for quite the while haven't we? Oh my.. I missed double science and art....'
'Yeah we sure have been here for a while.. time flies when your having fun, especially with those you love~'
You took that in a 'platonic love' way, which is the way you thought he would've meant it in anyways. Maybe he did? Or maybe he didn't.