5

'what lessons do I even have with him today?' You check your schedule, in a happy lovey tone. You then cringe of embarrassment, remembering that he's only meant to be a best friend. 'I have to restrain. What am I doing!'
'he chose all the fun subjects, because he wanted to have fun with me.. and eventually drop out of school..we have drama, which is tomorrow, art today, science and English together so that's okay.'

As you inspect your timetable, you exit the house and bump into a familiar looking male. Yep. It was him. 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!'

'why so surprised?' He exclaims, catching the paper that fell from your hand. 'This is your timetable am I right.. here. You better keep that safe, you don't wanna forget what you have today. Now come, lemme drop you off for school.'

'Huh? What do you mean by 'drop you off'? You're coming school too right?'

'Nah, pretty boring subjects today, there's no fun topics. Only maths, English, buisness and geography..'

You ask him for his timetable and quietly let out a laugh. 'Thaaank you~' as you take a picture of it.

Hanma plays with your hair as the two of you walk, as you wait for him to start the conversation. 'How comes you always do your hair in a bun, or something formal? Why not let it out today~' The question really turns you on, so you decide to do so.

'Oh my.... You look hella good, darling. You're making me wanna come to school today now, heheh'

'Oooo I'm happy I am, you gotta learn stuff too you know~' the two of you smirking at eachother.

The smirking ends and the school lays in front of them. The atmosphere is loud and filled with students. 'Nah, I'll pass. See ya.' Hanma then kisses you on the cheek and swiftly leaves. Your eyes widen after the kiss and you lay your hand onto your cheek, while feeling heat from your face.

'He... he didn't just... he did didn't he-'
You stare at the floor, eyes wide as you enter the school.

'Omg hiiii y/n!!!' A group of girls say. The lead of the group comes close to you and says 'I didn't know you had a boyfriend..THATS adorable. I wish the best for you two.' Your mind wonders whether you should play along or tell the truth. You don't want to act pressured and weirded, so you play along.

'oh you didn't know? I'm so sorry I didn't tell you guys yet!! But yep, we're a thing!'

'He attends this school though, so how comes he left? He busy?'
'Yuh, is he busy?' The girl's 'sidekick' adds.
'Shut it! This doesn't involve you silly!'

'Uhh.. he's busy today yea. Personal issues, don't worry!! And uh, I'll see ya!' You wave and leave.

As you walk away, you look down and wonder, where did he really go to? You've always wondered, why, does he randomly just say that he has to go for something important?  Does he have a completely different life that I'm not aware of? He probably has a girlfriend of his own, and a complete different life while he's away from his 'best friend' I don't think we actually tell each other everything, maybe he thought I was just really gullible so he told me that.

I'm so stupid... why did I lie to her and say that we were a thing?!? Aw man I really fucked up here... and knowing that she would tell everyone, as I didn't even ask her to keep it a secret... aw man I ruined everything for myself!!

You decided to ask if you could go home after art class, as you don't want to see you breaking down, art class being an exception as you sit where no one could see you.

'Morning students!! Hope you had a wonderful evening yesterday! How is everyone!!' You hear your art teacher say, and you take a seat and put your head down. You can't start crying or sound sad though, because then you'll be laughed at or thought as differently.

You're y/n. The girl that's always smiling through life. You can't let them know. So you bottle up those sad emotions of yours.

'Present, miss!' You say, as your name is called out, in the most fakest tone ever, good enough to convince everyone that you are alright.

'Now everyone, today we are going to start focusing on a new topic. We all know that emotions and love is easily shown in art, so I'd like you all to sit down and draw the things you admire, and think.'

Sigh. What a topic. You open your sketchbook to begin your design, and, as always begin to daydream and wake up to reality to realise that you accidentally drew your 'guy best friend'

But I don't love him! Only as a friend I do... so why did I draw him? Maybe I really do.. ugh.
But he looks real good here, you tear the paper and place the drawing in your pocket. Better keep that safe. You then take a deep breath, and start to attempt the real work.

Done! You shout.
'Oh my!! This is what I'm looking for! This!
Perfectly shown your emotions well, and love! I love it!'

It was a piece of abstract art showing the colours of his two hair colours, gold and shades of black. Purple like his favourite colour and his eyes..

'Oh, obviously it's y/n that did that, she's in love so it's easy for her.' A student remarked. Your jaw dropped.

She told everyone that quick huh. Woah. Impressive.