15

hanma's pov
so.. I joined the Kanto Manji Gang. Im gonna wear a mask so I'm not recognised by y/n, her parents, or anyone like that.

I still kinda look the same, but hey, it'll be fine

I still kinda look the same, but hey, it'll be fine. I'm not even in a known division there so no one's gonna know. Lately it's been helpful to get my thoughts of y/n out. I mean, I love her dearly, but sometimes love hurts.. and does a lot so I just need to decrease the amount by.. a slight amount.

Has she been attending school? I hope so.. stupid me hasn't taken her for ages.. I haven't even been in her area lately.. I've been hanging around in the central areas of Tokyo, opposite to where she hangs around.

I've been so busy lately.. I haven't slept much lately too.. working for Mikey is fun don't get me wrong but.. can be quite exhausting and.. it's the complete opposite vibe when I'm with y/n... she's always positive vibes whereas here is always negative. But I can't say that anymore. She hates me to pieces, I can still remember the way she spoke to me last time we met.

It's been a while. I guess this is my 'new life'.
Away from Kisaki-san, away from y/n chan, away from all my small feelings of happiness, and more into the darker-side. Every time me and the gang meet another, we always win. We're the no.1 gang in Tokyo anyways..

I'm not used to affection and love anymore.. all my sources to it has been taken away from me.. all I see these days is people dying, getting injured by the gang and I.

But, I'd kill to see y/n once again. Even if it was for a second, I'd make the best as possible out of it.