Chapter One (Edited)

My short life has been very simple.

I was orphaned at 2 years old, I went from orphanage to orphanage. Then I turned 17 and went out into the world to find my path, finished my studies, and got scholarships until I finally graduated with honors.

One characteristic about me that was more or less outstanding was that I was intelligent. I had a photographic memory and never forgot anything. I got a decent job and started my company, which sold advanced technological devices.

Time went by and I became a completely lonely multimillionaire, women came and went, and I was not someone with many friends. So it was just me, although sometimes it was hard not having anyone to support you.

Everything was fine.

Until one afternoon the inevitable happened, my life was over, and I mean that literally. I was leaving my company and I crossed the street at a red light, I didn't notice and a bus hit me and lying on the pavement my whole life flashed before my eyes.

But how short the truth was.

As my conscience was leaving, I made the first and last wish of my entire life. To have a family even once.

I think that triggered everything, I woke up somewhat disoriented and confused and thought maybe I was saved and now I was in the hospital. I focused my gaze and saw a red-haired lady almost on top of me.

'Personal space please' I opened my mouth to speak and out came babbling. I tried again and again. Oh shit did the fall fuck up my speech. I could swear I sounded like a baby.

I panicked and felt like crying and a sob came out of me.

- "Oh Ronnie" - The lady rocked me in her arms trying to calm me down.

'Wait...she said, Ronnie?' - I stopped sobbing and looked at her.

She laughed and stroked my face. - "My baby"

And that's when I knew I was screwed.

.

.

.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This story doesn't belong to me. Credits to the respective author. Kitty2055

Kitty2055