Chapter Three (Edited)

Several years have passed since I arrived in this world. As predicted, Bill became a Prefect and Annual Prize winner at Hogwarts. He graduated and now works at Gringotts helping to remove curses.

Charlie was a Quidditch Prefect and captain. He graduated and then went to Romania to study dragons. He always sends us letters.

Percy is still studying at Hogwarts and this year he received his prefect badge. He was proud. Our family (my and Molly's idea) had a party for his great achievement.

The twins were still the same, but now they had a new partner in mischief I your humble servant.

With my persuasion they gradually stopped teasing Percy... well almost for the most part it wasn't such bad jokes anymore.

Oh, and I forgot Ginny was already born a year after me. She was a tiny, red-haired creature. Being the only female child. She was spoiled by my parents.

This year I turned 11 and my Hogwarts letter arrived.

Even though my mental age was older, my fascination and eagerness for its arrival did not change. It was the happiest day of my life.

Several days passed.

We went to Diagon Alley to get my wand, it was made of willow wood, a core of Unicorn Hair, and measured 36 centimeters. It was fantastic.

We didn't buy much. We went to the bank and the vault had only 1 galleon in it. And everything else was piles of Sickle and Knut. It was sad, but this wouldn't stay that way for long, not for nothing I was a rich and famous businessman in my other life.

I inherited the twins' cloaks, they had grown up and the ones they had before fell off.

Percy's rat... sometimes I wanted to throw it out of the window or have it eaten by a snake. But I wasn't supposed to do anything yet... Sirius and everything else depended on it.

The supplies belonged to my other siblings, some of the books had loose pages or holes in them. Nothing that magic couldn't fix.

September 1st finally arrived and I was feeling a bit anxious. This would be the day I would meet the famous Harry Potter.

We got up at 6, mom made us a feast of toast, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, and juice. I devoured almost everything.

We arrived at the station a little late, Percy couldn't find his badge. We all looked for it, it had fallen between the sofa pillows. It was the twins' turn to pass and I heard a little voice.

- "Excuse me" - We all turned toward the voice and looked at the boy. He was skinny, with messy black hair as if he had never seen a comb. His clothes were too big for him and I knew instantly it was Harry. He looked a little restless and lonely.

Before he could say anything I interrupted, - "You want to go on the train with me" - The boy lowered his tense shoulders.

I know I shouldn't force a friendship but I was all alone. So I did something I always wanted them to do.

- "Yes, please"

I looked at my mother and she nodded - "Well, we have to cross the wall. My brothers already crossed" - He swallowed hard.

- "Look, my mother and my little sister will show you" - They walked across without much difficulty.

I saw the fascination in Harry's eyes

- "I sympathize with you, my friend."

He crossed successfully.

I got some courage too and crossed, I felt a tingling sensation in my whole body. I looked up and saw children of all ages and parents lining the platform. Luggage was everywhere, and smoke from the train could be felt in the station.