oh dear

Where should I begin?

Well I suppose i should start at the beginning..so let's do that

*Few hours earlier*

Everyone was doing their own thing before everything happened.

Jester was drawing in their room.

Honey was spending time with the family cat.

Ally was outside probably looking for frogs.

And lia was..we truly don't know what she was doing but we don't question it.
Everything was fine until something happened.

Ally came inside the house with mud on their feet and hands probably from running around outside with a caffeine rush from the seven cups of coffee they drank before they went outside.

They wiped off their webbed feet before going inside so lia doesn't get mad at them for tracking mud inside the house. Before they could use the sink to wash the mud off their hands they heard a a loud thud from behind them followed by an oof.

Turning around to see what happened they saw jester laying face down on the floor with a guy sitting on top of them like he just fallen from the ceiling.

Ally went over to both of them with their hands still dirty from the mud. The person quickly got off of the fallen pixel and tried to run but he didn't seem to have any limbs only letters with eyes?

Ally crouched down to jester on the ground and nudged them with their hand not wanting to talk with the stranger in the same room.

By now the strange person backed themself in a corner of the room.

jester got up from the floor dusting off their hoodie and ally went back into the kitchen to wash their muddy hands.

Jester looked at the guy who was in the corner looking at everything and avoiding eye contact with everyone.
They walked over to the stranger and crouched down to their level.
"Uh hi? Who are you and how did you get in the house?"
The stranger look at jester in front of them looking at the ':]' on their face.

the boy didn't say anything only uknowns floated around him while avoiding eye contact from the person in front of them.

Jester looked at the stranger and slowly nodded at them.
"Thats a great name and its even weirder how you got here" they got up from their crouched position and ally came out the kitchen with clean hands.

Ally looked at the stranger before looking at jester as in to ask with no words. 'Who is this'

Jester just shrugged before putting their hands in their hoodie pockets

Ally nodded and walked to the living room to inform honey about the strange guest who was in the household so that honey wouldn't be alarmed by the stranger.

"So can you walk? Or anything? Cuz I'm sure sitting on the hard wood floor is uncomfortable for you?" Jester said while tilting their hear to the side.

lost silver slowly nodded and the unknowns helped him stand or float over?

"Well alrighty then how about you float or walk? over to the couch so we can figure how you got here in the first place" when jester finished talking to the person they walked off to the coach and saw ally sitting on the couch criss crossed and honey sitting on the floor watching the random show put on the tv to cure her boredom since the cat left about five minutes ago to go do cat things.

Jester sat down on light green colored couch. About a couple of minutes go by and lost silver came and sat down far away from the three people.

Ally turned down the tv to not disturb the stranger.