good morning

Day 1 in the household

-the morning after-
Lia woke up the earliest out of everyone as always.
Lia did her morning routine and went into the kitchen to make some tea to get her ready for the day ahead of them.

Grabbing one of many mugs from the hanging shelf, they grab a light pink mug that had little clouds on it.
They poured some hot water into the mug then put the cherry flavored tea bag into the water and began waiting for the tea to complete.

-upstairs-
Lost silver woke up and sat up, he's still here, he thought he would be back home by now but he's still here. Lost silvers unknowns helped him get up making him makeshift legs to slowly walk to the door to go outside of the guest room.

Lost silver slowly looks down the hall and notice rooms with different doors for each one. One door was green with a frog on it, one door was blue with black markings on it, one was a light pink, and the last door was painted green with cats.

Lost silver assumed it was the people's rooms and just brushed it off.
Lost silver slowly walked down the stairs to only see...he never got their name actually.

Lia looked over from her mug to see the stranger looking back at her.

"Good morning" lia said while looking down at her mug watching the steam pour out of the cup.

Lost silver came over to the kitchen and sat down at a cushioned stool near the counters and looked around the kitchen.

Lia set down their mug on the counter with a coster underneath the mug.

"Would you like anything to eat?" Lia asked the no named person.

Lost silver nodded a no slowly and lia sighed before looking up to see honey coming down the stairs.

Lia walked over to honey and put her hands on honeys shoulders.

"Could you please take jester and ally to the grocery store we're running out of food and I want to try to figure out who this person is"
Lia spoke in a quiet tone to not disturb honey or the stranger and handed honey a semi long list.

Honey nodded a yes and went back upstairs to get the two others.

Lia turned back around to the stranger before going back into the kitchen to go behind the counter.

Lost silver was looking down not wanting to make eye contact with anyone or anything.

Honey, ally and jester came down the stairs each of them waving to lia before heading out to get the groceries from the store.

The door closed only leaving lia and the stranger alone for a couple of hours. Gives enough time to figure out who this person is.

"So do you not talk?" Lia picked up her now cold tea and dumping it in the sink leaving the mug in the sink as well.

Lost silver shock his head slowly as a no.

Lia nodded back before getting an idea to figure out who this person is.

Lia went underneath the sink for a few seconds to get the alphabet letters that were originally made for a kid but they left. So they were just collecting dust but now is the time they'll be useful for once.

Lia placed the plastic box full of painted wooden letters and dumped them out.

"So what we're gonna do is I'm gonna put out a letter and your either gonna nod no if thats not a letter in your name or your gonna nod yes if it is. Sounds good to you?"

Lia spread out the colorful letters all over the counter.

Lost silver slowly nodded before looking at the letters in front of him.