"Out of sight, Out of mind."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"But Papa!" Emily whined. "You can't!" By now Emily was at Papas desk, hands clenching the edges. A tear welled at her left eye, daring to fall.

For once- Emily saw whom Papa really was. "I was wrong." She sneered. "You too deserve each other. So go ahead! See like I bother." With disgust on her tongue- Emily turned away from Papa and crossed her arms, holding her elbows tightly as one might do in a hug.

Tears were at her chin now as she walked to the door. She lifted a shaky Palm to the door handle and opened the oak wood frame to the hall.

"Goodbye Papa." She said before walking into the hall and letting the door shut behind. Emily had half a mind to scream, and break things. But she knew it wouldn't help with what she was feeling. So instead, she went to play the piano.

Except it was no longer there. The curved tips of her mouth turned downward in disgust as she watched Agatha organizing clothes in her new, 'Closet.'

Emily could no longer take it. She slammed the door on her way out and ran through the halls until she reached the grand door.

Papa no longer wanted her, why should he care? She could start a new life until the ender of summer and start of fall....