"Break Free."

With a start, Emily opened the door to see the gentlemen from before. "Oh my heavens!" She said clutching a hand to her chest, where her heart should me. "You- you startled me."

The gentlemen ignored the commentary and stuck out a hard, firm, hand. "My lady." He said with a goofy smile.
It was all Emily could do not to laugh.

She put her delicate hand into his palm. "Please, Call me Emily. Emily R. Lionel." She replied. Her heart fluttered as he lifted her hand and brushed a gentle kiss across her knuckles.

"My pleasure." He replied solemnly. He let her hand go softly, "Let me guess- Piano?" He wondered aloud.

"Why yes. How did you-?" Emily startled.

The man seemed astray by the commentary. "The men took it outta here not too far long." It seemed simply as introductions had slipped his mind. "Names Kenny J. Hoyle, But most call me Soot- my main work in the boiler room."

So the man was a worker. But he seemed so young, and cheery to work in such a drag place. "Soot..? Very well." At this, Emily remembered the task at hand. "I must be on my way, I'm afraid."

The man didn't seem to sense the end of conversation and continued, "When will you be back, miss?"

"I fear this is goodbye, S- Kenny." She said plainly. "It was nice to make your acquaintance, sir."

Soot, or Kenny, looked Emily in the eye. "Too bad. Wonder where you be headed?" He prompted.

Emily lifted one shoulder in a shrug, graciously. With that she passed him and hurried out.