chapter 2

We had been flying for hours. Professor McGonagall did some type of Magic to transport my heavy trunk to the school where my dorm was. The plan was to get my supplies before heading to the school. So we flew all the way to a spot in London. McGonagall landed us at a place outside of a cafe/bar. "What are we doing here, Professor?" I asked, getting off the broom. "You'll see" was all she said, before opening the door. People looked at us with wonder. Then they all started talking to the professor. "Minerva, why aren't you at hogwarts? And who's the girl?" One man said, looking at me. He had short red hair and wore a giant smile. "Hello, Arthur. I'm just taking miss salvatore here to get some stuff for school. She'll be starting Tomarrow" professor McGonagall explained, stopping for a minute to talk with the red haired man. He looked back at me and kept a smile. "Oh really? Well I wish you a good day" he said, before taking again. "I'm arthur weasley" he said, letting me shake his hand. "It's lovely to meet you. I'm Sierra Corey salvatore" I said, mentioning both of my last names. The man stopped and his smile dropped. "Corey? As in Elle corey?" He asked, causing McGonagall's smile to drop too. I was confused as to why they were no longer smiling. "Yeah. She was my mom. How did you know her" I asked, curiously. "I worked with her years ago. My wife was her best friend. Minerva here, taught her when she went to hogwarts" he explained, before hugging me. I nearly felt tears when we pulled back. I never knew my mom's past. All she said to me when I was little was that she left because she didn't want me growing up worrying If someone who was going to try to kill me. So that's why I never met them. "How about you come to our house this weekend and you and my wife could talk about your mom" Mr. Weasley suggested. His offer was nice. To be honest, I wanted to meet his wife. I had only heard alittle about his wife from my mom. And I for sure, wanted to hear more. I smiled and nodded. "That would be wonderful, Mr. Weasley. Thank you" I said, agreeing. He smiled and nodded. "Great. I'll be there to pick you up Saturday at 11:30" he said, before saying goodbye. We walked to the back of the bar and McGonagall did a little trick to unlock a hidden door. I was surprised to see a whole assortment of shops behind the wall. "Professor this is incredible" I said, walking through the alleyway with her. I looked at all the cool different shops. "This is where witches and wizards shop for school stuff" Professor said. She pointed towards a shop called olivander's. "Go in there and get your wand while I get the rest of your stuff that you need for school" she said, handing me a bunch of coins. I nodded and crossed the alley to get to the small shop. Nobody was in there but a man behind the counter. He saw me and placed a box down. "How can I help you, young lady?" He asked. I walked up to the counter and smiled. "I'm getting my first wand today" I announced, hoping doing this would be easy. He smiled. "Is that so? Well, try this one" he said, handing me a box from one of the stacks behind the counter. I took the wand out and waved it. Several boxes flew off the shelf. Without hesitation, I put the wand down. "Sorry" I whispered, causing him to laugh. "No worries, happens all the time" he said, before handing me another wand. "Try this one" he said. Almost instantly, a glow came from the wand. He smiled and stood up straight. "That'll be eight gallons" he said, reaching for the coins. I nodded and handed him the coins I was given. Thankfully, it was enough.

I walked out to see the professor standing outside with an owl in a cage. "I believe we have everything, miss salvatore. Let's hurry to hogwarts before everyone wonders where we are" she said, doing magic to send the items to the school. We hopped onto her broom and flew us all the way to the school.
I was amazed when I saw a castle. I was expecting an actual school. Clearly, I thought wrong. Professor parked her broom in front of the school. A man stood at the entrance. "Your late" a man with long black hair said. "A witch is never late, severus. She arrives whenever she means to" she said, causing me to smile. The man just frowned. We walked in and professor McGonagall turned to me. "Miss salvatore, this is professor Snape. Potions teacher and head of slytherin house. Where you'll be staying" she said, causing me to nod. She continued to speak. "Since I got you here late, I'll bring you dinner" she explained, causing me to smile.

Professor Snape walked me to the dungeons where the slytherin house was. i looked around and saw a lot of people in the common room. As soon as I walked in, everyone stopped what they were doing and started staring at me. I looked down in nervousness, causing Snape to notice. "Miss salvatore, this is your dorm room number. You'll be sharing it with two other people. Your dorm room is up the second staircase" he said, causing me to nod and look up at him. He had a smile on his face. "Thank you, professor" I said, before walking up the stairs to my dorm. The hall was cold and slightly dark. I passed several doors until I finally got to mine. The door was open, showing the while room. There was alot of green. I smiled when I saw my familiar and all of my bags are the end of my bed. "So you're the new witch?" A feminine voice said, from behind me. As soon as I turned around, I saw a girl with brown eyes and brown hair.

She looked as if she was trying to figure me out

She looked as if she was trying to figure me out. I simply smiled and nodded. "That's correct. Who the hell are you?" I asked, crossing my arms. Usually I didn't give anyone attitude but I didn't like how she was looking at me. "Pansy. Pansy Parkinson. I'm your roommate. My bed is the middle one" she stated, smiling and walking into the room. I took a long look at the girl. She walked with attitude. Her brown hair bounced with every step she took. You could definitely tell she was the queen bee when it came in slytherin. "Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm-" I started an introduction before being cut off by the girl. She had a smile that seemed a little friendly. "Madeline corey salvatore. You lived in mystic falls, virgina in America before coming to this school. Your friends with a certain witchy doctor by the name of Josette Laughlin. And your mother is well known throughout the witch and wizard world. Am I right?" She said, turning around and facing me. She knew more then I wanted her to know. It confused me how she knew more then she was supposed to. Did she know jo? "Yeah. How do you know so much about me?" I asked, crossing my arms. She just simply smiled and walked out. It was weird. Did the rest of the school know that much about me.