Always here.

Beth's POV

It's been a few weeks since Daan and I decided it would be best if we'd separated. Ever since then, i've felt alone. After finding out about Viv and Lisa parting ways too, i wanted to be there for them both and i knew Viv would need the most support seeming as she tends to hide the fact she's a softie. Viv and I started to hang out more because we needed eachothers company to get rid of the feeling of loneliness.

Viv's POV

Since Lisa and I separated, it's been hard. But having Beth there has helped me to feel like i've got someone to talk to, no matter what.

It's currently 8am and we need to be at training for 9:15am. Since the break up, Beth and I decided that we'd keep each other company so we'd switch on who'd drive into training each mornings. Today was my morning to drive. As i ate my breakfast, i got a text from Beth.

From Beth💓:

Good morning Viv, are you still okay to pick me up today? x

To Beth💓:

Good morning sunshine, of course i am. Just finishing up with some breakfast and i'll be over for around 8:30 if that's okay? x

From Beth💓:

That's perfect:) See you soon! Don't forget a change of clothes, the weather isn't on our side today! x

To Beth💓:

Of course i won't. See you soon<3

Beth's POV

It's currently 8:30am, the time Viv said she'd pick me up. She still hasn't shown. What if she forgot about me and she made her way to training without me. I started to panic because this will ruin our routine.

I double checked my bag to make sure i had the essentials i needed for training. As i was checking my bag, i got a call from Viv to say she was outside. It was currently 9am. I live 15 minutes away so i was thinking Viv better hope that we don't hit any red lights otherwise it'll be a big fine for the both of us!

Viv's POV

I live 10 minutes away from Beth's apartment but for some reason it took me 25 minutes to get there. Luck wasn't on our side today. I called Beth to make sure she knew i was here and it took her 5 minutes to come out after i arrived at 8:55.

time skip

"You pair have been up to no good have ya?" Katie Mcabe said while laughing.

"Oh stop it" Beth said while raising her voice slightly.

"They didn't say no..." Caitlin suggested.

"Out on the field in 5 minutes please ladies" Jonas has shouted into the changing room where the atmosphere was a bit tense.

To make sure there wasn't anymore questions raised, Beth and I decided to walk separately to training. I walked in with Lotte, my best mate. She's like a little sister at this point.

Beth's POV

Training was good and i feel like i'm in such a good place to get picked for the Euros in the summer. We have team lunch at 1 and then we have the rest of the day off. Viv and i decided that we'd go for a walk and then i'd go over her house and have a movie night just to relax.

As we were having lunch, a few comments were made towards Viv and I. Although i wasn't sitting by Viv, i could tell she felt somewhat uncomfortable with us being the topic of discussion. I texted her and asked if she wanted to leave soon and she agreed. I ate my food as fast as i could so that Viv could just feel better faster.

viviannemiedema training with mijn meisje😎

tagged lottewubbenmoy

liawalti 🐐
jordannobbs superstars
leahwilliamson do u play football?
lottewubbenmoy 🫶🏼⭐️🐐💓
katiemccabe 😍😍😍😍😍
bethmead my girls🫶🏼
caitlinfoord this duo😍

liawalti 🐐jordannobbs superstarsleahwilliamson do u play football? lottewubbenmoy 🫶🏼⭐️🐐💓katiemccabe 😍😍😍😍😍bethmead my girls🫶🏼caitlinfoord this duo😍

bethmead happy as larry with CB😎

tagged caitlinfoord

caitlinfoord CB i love ya🫶🏼
viviannemiedema you look cute guys x
liawalti 😍😍🫶🏼🫶🏼
jordannobbs 😍⭐️
leahwilliamson 👀😍🫶🏼❤️
katiemccabe happiness looks good on you guys

Viv's POV

I drove Beth to her house hoping she would say that she wanted to stay with me and not leave my side at all. As we arrived at hers, i pull up next to her car and i stop the car. I turn towards her and without me saying a word, she just knew what i needed. She leaned in for a hug and i just held her close. I haven't had a genuine hug from someone since Lisa left and this hug with Beth felt like fresh air. I just feel like it was meant to be this way.

"Is it alright if i go grab my stuff real quick and then we can head back to yours?" Beth said.
"I was thinking the same thing. I just need you to be with me, so be quick" I replied.
"I'm always here Viv. I'll be back in a flash you wouldn't of noticed i left" Beth replied.

We both smiled at one another and she left to get her stuff. She meant what she said, i'd say she was back in my car and ready in 2 minutes. It's currently 4pm and we decided to go have a quick shop before going back to mine without leaving.

We both fancied some salmon, rice and veggies for dinner so that was on our list on stuff to get while at the shop. I also made sure to tell Beth to get some snacks for when we'll be watching some films. She chose our favourite snacks and luckily for us, we have a day off tomorrow so we have the whole night to ourselves without worrying about tomorrow. We play West Ham in our final game of the season this weekend so Jonas made sure we were all fully rested before then.