The Invitation

It's the morning and you wake up. You hop out of bed and head to the kitchen. You make coffee to start your day. You put cream and sugar in it and it's perfect. You sit on your couch and sip your coffee. You have built up the courage to confess to Sans for a while.. And you have decided to do it the next time you see him. You sit there reminiscing on your thoughts, drinking your coffee for a while. When you decide to actually be productive and check the mail.

You put on your beautiful and cozy snow boots, jacket, and gloves. You walk outside and check the mail. You have a letter!

You decide to check it and it's from Undyne. Her and Alphys are throwing a Christmas party! And you were invited! You hope that Sans was invited, because it's tomorrow and maybe you can confess your feelings then. The party is at their house and it's at 4:00 PM.

After a long day, you put on your rat slippers and go to sleep. The next morning you wake up and make your coffee. Today is your day off so you're happy. You listen to "Space Age Bachelor Man" from Ride The Cyclone and blast them in your speakers as you finish your coffee, you wish you could meet the sexy cat women from Zolar.. You go to your closet and pick out your clothes. You look stunning in them. You wear a super cute dress (This story is gender neutral, but you're wearing a dress because you want to.) After a couple hours of watching TikToks it's 3:40 and the party is in twenty minutes!

(Sorry that this chapter is so uhh short)