The transformation..

You two walk back where everyone else is when you notice a strange man in the corner.. He looks suspicious.. He has brunette hair, blue eyes, and a large nose. You don't know who he is. For some reason you have the urge to take a bite of that cookie you got when you see him.. It seems kind of unnatural. Huh, weird..

Sans takes out the cookie you gave him. "I'm gonna eat this now, I dunno why but I suddenly got the urge to." He states. "I also have one, I'm gonna eat it too." You reply. You both eat your cookies. "It's good, but has a weird aftertaste." You say "True, it taste a little weird.." You weren't paying attention when the strange man grabs both of you from behind and covers your mouths. "MMMMM!!" You try to scream, but it's to muffled for anyone to hear. Sans tries to struggle, but for some reason he can't use magic against this guy. You both fall asleep because of the effects of the cookie.

You wake up in a basement.. The mysterious man sees that you both have awoken and starts to speak. "My name is Danny Gonzalez, I had to grab you like that because it would be pretty off-putting to see two friends randomly pass out on the floor at the same time.." He explains. "MMMM!" You try to yell but your mouth is duck-taped. "It seems you two were the chosen ones.. I wonder if you'll be a normal rat or a skeleton rat.." he says, gesturing toward Sans. You are so confused.. Why has this man took you into his basement!? Why is he talking about rats? Why can't Sans use his magic!?

"Well, the transformation will begin soon, so let me prepare my jars." The strange man says. You look over to Sans with a look on your face that says what the hell is this guy on!? "You two are the chosen ones. You will turn into rats soon and I will transport you to the place you're meant to be, where your destiny guides you." He says. You try to ponder what he said. He's crazy! You think he's insane and will think you're both rats and feed you cheese for the rest of your lives..

You sit there doubtful when you start to feel weird.. You feel all tingly, then you feel like you can hear way better.. You feel the top of your head and you have.. RAT EARS!? You try your best to scream but it's muffled from the tape. You then feel.. You have a tail!? After a while of struggling, you and Sans both start to shrink to eat size. You try to run away, but he catches you two and puts you both in separate jars.

Danny Gonzalez teleports to a town called "Rio De Janeiro" and opens the jars on the ground. You both run out of them and immediately hug eachother. He teleports away. "Sans.. What are we gonna do!?" You ask. "I don't know but we have to sleep somewhere.. It's nighttime.." He replies. You see a crowd of rats going to a restaurant! Its called "Ratatoing.."

Sans x Greg x Reader (Ratatoing x Undertale story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें