The party

You hop in your car and drive to Alphys' and Undyne's house. You're early and you greet them "Hey guys!" You exclaim. "You look cute in that dress!" Alphys stated. "Thanks!" You reply. Alphys is in a cute red dress, and Undyne is dressed as Santa Claus.

After a while many people have arrived to the party, people are talking and enjoying eggnog. Some people brought ginger bread cookies, some brought regular chocolate chip cookies, and some people brought cupcakes! You have no idea who brought them, but you decide to shove some in your mouth. They taste delicious! Then you see two especially tasty looking cookies with the words "Take one for you and your loved one ;)" on it. You wonder why there is a winky face.. You take both of them, because they look so good.

You chat with friends for a while, then you see Sans and Papyrus walk through the door. As you see them, you can hear Papyrus scolding Sans. "You took so long to get ready that we're late!" He yells. You smile because you're happy to see them. You lock eyes and you wave to him. Sans is wearing his regular outfit with a Santa hat on. Wonder why it took so long for him to get ready..

He walks over to you and you greet him. "Hey Sans..!" You say, fidgeting with your hands. "Hey, y/n. You look nice." he replies. "Thanks..! Uhh.. I got this for you." You tell him as you hand him the delicious cookie you found. "Cool, it looks yummers! I'll eat it later." You hang out with Sans for a while, when you finally build up the courage to tell him how you feel.

You brave yourself before you ask Sans, "Hey Sans, Could we talk.. In private..?" You ask. "Sure, what's going on..?" He asks as he follows you into another room. "Sans.. I've finally built the courage to tell you this, but I love you.." You say as sans looks at you, surprised. "How could you love someone like me? I can't even pick up my own socks.." he says, looking ashamed. "I don't know.. I just do, and I just hope you feel the same way.." you say. "I do feel the same way.. Why wouldn't I?" He says as you hug him.