Ratatoing

You see many rats crowding towards a restaurant. "Ooh! I've heard the Mushroom and Moss Puree With Orange sauce is quite delectable!" You hear a rat in the distance say to their rat friend. "So this place is a restaurant... I hope they're nice enough to give some fellow rats some help.." you think to yourself as you walk towards the rat restaurant with your boyfriend Sans.

You walk into the restaurant and see all of the tables filled with many rat families. You see a hot woman rat strutting and taking orders. "What would you like today, sir?" You hear the hot waitress ask a male rat.

"I would like the Larvas Pie smothered in Asparagus, please!" You hear the male rat reply to the sexy waitress.

"Okay, I'll put this order in the kitchen." You hear her tell him before sexily strutting away. While looking at her sexily strutting away, you see her walk into a door, which you assume leads to the kitchen.

"This is our chance! Let's follow her and see if we can get ourselves some help..!" You say to Sans.

"S-Sure y/n but I'm not sure if this is the best idea.." Sans whispers back to you.

"Even if it is... We don't have any other choice! We have to take a chance, because it's either this or we starve to death!" You reply to him, with determination in your rat voice. He looks at you and smiles, then finally agrees to ask for some help.