Chapter 1: The Children

This is the start of the rewrite, I'm sorry that this took so long but I'm almost finished with the whole rewrite. I have to review each chapter again and make changes. A lot of things are different, but please enjoy Akame Ga Kill: The Yellow Flash.

 In the northern area of the Empire, taigen town. 

   A crowd was forming for two girls. One girl with short brown hair and brown eyes and the other had bright red eyes with black hair. 

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen! Next, please welcome Sabatini's promising duo, and please enjoy their acrobatic balance show! Here we have Akame and Tsukushi, who will be doing their best!

Black-Haired Girl: Hello I'm Akame!

Brown-Haired Girl: N-Nice to see everyone here, I'm Tsukushi!

   The two got the crowd roaring with their acrobatic show. With juggling many things, like pots and knives while doing it at amazing speeds. They would also perform many other acrobatic talents. To say the least, the crowd was impressed by the two.

Old Man: They're still just little kids, but they're so amazing. 

Young Adult: They look good, too. Looking forward to seeing how they grow up.

Sabitini: Now you may be wondering how can these newcomers pull off such moves?! They were a part of a different traveling entertainment group before! After they lost their parents in an accident, they were looking for another group, and that's when they ran into us! 

   Akame looked over at Tsukushi while she looked back and nod. Akane ran up to the brown-haired girl while she lift her up to her shoulders. Akame then began to balance some plates on a few sticks. The crowd cheered even more as gold coins and all types of currency started to rain from the stands. The two girls having smiles on their faces.

   Once the show ended, the two girls got back with Sabitini and headed toward the tent. Where they would meet up with the rest of their traveling group.

Sabitini: Our show was a success in this town, too. Traveling entertainers can earn a lot of money in times like these.

Amuria: And the addition of the new kids was huge!

Natalia: Yep, they make a good intro. They hype up the main event, my dance, too.

Sabitini: Even if it's the truth, the way they joined us works in our favor too. We got a lot of sympathy money because of Akame and Tsukushi.

Dangan: We have to think of the best way for us to use them, Kouga.

Kouga: Yeah.

   Outside of the tent, Akame was sharpening her knife.  Making it into a brand-new knife to use.

Akame: Tsukushi... we got a message while we were performing earlier.

Tsukushi: Woah! It's our first time being contacted! What did father say?

Akame: He said that "There's a very good chance that the target will take the bait tomorrow.

Tsukushi: Go...Got it. It's soon. Aren't you also nervous about not having Y/N around?

Akame: Yeah... I'm nervous too, and... I'm getting hungry.

   Akame's stomach growls as she was craving for food.

Tsukushi: Akame you're always like that...

Akame: It'd be best to not have anything, though.

Tsukushi: Yeah.