I want to... 💥

Warning! This chapter contains nsfw topics that some may be uncomfy with! If you are uncomfy with sexual topics/scenes please don't read this chapter!! 
You've been warned
P.s, I've come to the decision to make y/n androgynous/have no gender but they're sex is male. (aka, they don't have a gender but they have a male body)
p.s.s, CEIARRA U LIL GINGER SHRIMP IF YOU'RE READING THIS GET THE FUCK OFF MY WATTPAD *crie*

You followed Shiver into her room and shut her sticker covered door behind you. Inside was dark, only lit by the street lights which peered in through the large windows. You were exhausted from all the walking on your date with Shiver and subconsciously fell back onto the bed. Shiver shot you an embarrassed glance and you noticed what you seemed to have suggested.

"Uhm, I can sleep on the top bunk if you want-!" You shot up nervously and hardly managed to scramble the words from your mouth.

Shiver took a dramatic second to respond, then sat down next to you on the bed. Her digits crept forward to lay on top of yours and she smiled, "No, you're fine. Unless you want to sleep on the top bunk, that is. I would much prefer you sleep next to me."

"Ah- Okay." Shakily, you laid back down. Your heart practically beaten out your chest with a loud thurump-thurump-thurump sound. Praying she couldn't hear your nervous rhythm, you readjusted yourself to lay underneath the blanket. 

She smiled and crawled forward to lay next to you. It didn't stop there though. Once she got under the blanket, she tapped your shoulder. "Turn around."

You turned around to face her deep, fiery red eyes . She smiled and then readjusted to face away from you. Shiver's fingers reached for yours and guided them to her hips. Your hands now wrapped around her waist, you were at a loss for words. Maybe you  were at a loss for words, or actions, but your 'down there' wasn't.

Your arms released in a foolish attempt for her not to notice your boner. However, this just made her more clingy. Shiver turned to face you with a confused-sorry look.

"I'm sorry, y/n. I thought-" She seemed almost ashamed. Looking at her feet and twiddling her thumbs nervously she continued, "I understand if you don't want to do anything. I should've asked first I-"

It was surprising to you how fast she could go from 'dominate and seductive' to 'damn what was I thinking'. This was very close to becoming an awkward moment which was the opposite of what you wanted. Heart pumping faster and faster, you reached forward to rest your hand on her cheek and smiled. You couldn't find the right words to describe what you were feeling so you just nodded. "I- I want to, erm..." 

Shiver looked up from her ashamed gaze to stare into your eyes. Her eyes gleamed with a mix of fluster and excitement. "Use your words." Although this was quite an embarrassing moment for the both of you, she still kept her same flirtatious teasing. You were grateful for her enlightened mood until you realised what she had asked of you.  

"Shiver can you, will you- I-" You could feel her warm breath of anticipation on you, It sent shivers down your spine. At a loss for words, you paused to think. "I want to see your body." You mumbled. The statement had slipped without your thinking and she gazed in surprise. 

Shiver, expecting something along the lines of 'can you suck my cock', just started, shook. "But my body, it's not- It's not what you might expect." She sighed and held in tears. Shiver had always been self conscious of her bruised, skinny body ever since she was young. Her chest binding left her breasts misshapen and her skin scarred. An eating disorder, which had developed earlier on, left its touch on her via a bony, skinny stomach.

Your digits crawled their way back to her hips and tugged on her leggings waist line. "Shiver, your body is the most beautiful I've ever seen. I want to be able to appreciate every curve, blemish, and crevice on you but I can't unless I've seen them all. I love you so much. You don't have to show anything you don't want to." You prayed you'd said the right things. You knew what it felt to be ashamed of your body, you were too, but you trusted Shiver with it and hoped she felt the same.

Shiver hesitated but then smiled, and brought herself to sit upwards. You followed and watched. Her fingers reached backwards and up to the knot that kept her chest binding up. Shiver struggled to reach it but then flusteredly turned her head to face yours. "Could you- erm, help me...?" She chuckled nervously.

You scootched forward, the closer you got the redder your face seemed to get. You reached forward to the knot and wiggled your fingers in an attempt to undo it. Attempts failed for a while until suddenly you got a grip and everything unraveled. In one flail swoop the bandage material released and fell to her lap. Shiver let out a small gasp of pain, her breasts slightly flattened in strange directions. They slowly moved back to normal and you began to notice bruises and stretch marks where the bandage had confined her chest for so long. 

Shiver moved her arms to cover them up when she noticed your staring. She turned the other way, ashamed. "I'm sorry, y/n. I told you they weren't what you'd e-" She was interrupted by you crawling forward to put both hands on her hips and leaning forward to kiss her. Shiver gasped in surprise but then embraced it and brought her arms to wrap around both your shoulders. Her hips moved onto your lap and she began to suddenly straddle you whilst you two made out. 

She started to grind against your waist and was surprised to meet your already very erect dick. A very loud moan escaped as her waist brushed your cock. "Aah~!" You immediately covered your mouth in embarrassment but she just smiled.

"Damn, already this hard? That must've been why you pushed me away then." Shiver chuckled and added, "You could've just told me, you know?" 

"H-heah~ Ah, I'm- AH- sorry S-shiver." You managed to reply between moans. She had begun grinding her hips against yours without giving you time to respond to her statement. This continued for a little while, your moans getting louder and her gasps for air becoming more apparent. Your hands gripped the sheets desperately and her arms reached to hold your wrists.

When she saw you were close to cumming, she stopped. "Y/n?"

"Hah- y-yeah...?" You struggled to lift yourself up to face her and then responded, very confused. It was embarrassing how out of it you were just from her grinding against you. 

"Can I... give you a blow job?" Shiver replied. She seemed just as embarrassed about the question as you were. 

Words just couldn't form in your mouth. Sweat was dripping from your face and you were already dangerously close. She seemed to want to do this for you so bad, and you also wanted it so bad too. You nodded silently and swallowed nervously as she crept downwards.

Shiver's fingers reached under and then crawled up your chest, lifting your shirt up and off in the process. She temporarily stopped to admire your chest, stomach, and waist. Then, her digits brought themselves down to your waist. They slowly unbuttoned your pants. It seemed to be the longest minute of your life. Your mind was left to wander in the silence, only interrupted by shifting and unzipping sounds. It was so quiet you swore you could hear your heart pounding 3x louder than before. 

Before long, your pants were pulled down and over your feet. Now she was staring at your boxers in anticipation. As hands grabbed them and slowly pulled, you covered your face in embarrassment. Half of you longed to see her reaction and the other, stronger half winced at the thought of her despising what she saw. You felt the boxers be removed. 

The silence was deafening.