Prologue

Once upon a time, there was an ordinary family - at least that's what everyone believed they were. This family wasn't actually normal though. They had powers - secret powers that they never revealed to anyone except their own family members, who all had powers - except for one boy, and his name was Mahmoud.

Mahmoud wasn't like the rest of the family, as a matter of fact, he was the complete opposite of the rest of his family. First of all, Mahmoud didn't have any special powers like the rest of his family, which didn't exactly prove well for him as every now and then he would get bullied by his three other siblings because he didn't have powers.

He would always try to convince his siblings why they shouldn't bully him by showing them Episode 2 of the Ali Series but even his other methods wouldn't work. Second of all, while the rest of his family was constantly active, busy, usually stressed, and very social, Mahmoud was more calm, peaceful, and had a connection with nature. However, no one knew Mahmoud's connection to nature, which would later turn out to be very beneficial to him.

Just to explain what kind of powers Mahmoud's siblings had, here's a list:

Haydar (Father) - Telepathy

Aasiya (Mom) - See-Through Walls

Amin - Strength

Zainab - Invisibility

Zahra - Telekinesis

Mahmoud wouldn't feel left out however, as he had his own special talents.

Animals really liked him, which his family kept calling 'a fake superpower', even though Mahmoud didn't believe them. Also, he could plant a plant in half the time a normal human being could plant one. Not surprisingly, his family considered that as 'a fake superpower' as well.

Mahmoud kept convincing his family that what he was able to do was actual superpowers, but his family would laugh at times. Especially Amin, as he would say that Mahmoud had the power to be puny. That's why Mahmoud did not like Amin. The two siblings had a rivalry... but soon it would be resolved.