CHAPTER 52: AVOIDING MISTAKES

Sydney and the kids and Judy were picked up by armed guards and driven to a safe house.  It was a very nice home.  The kids cried on the plane all the way.  Sydney said, "kids this is pretty nice huh" They wouldn't speak. They all three just wanted on her lap.  They cried all 4 of them.

Sydney said, "how about we get something to eat maybe. We should check the kitchen, see what there is" Judy said, "I can do that"

Madison said, "I want daddy" Sydney said, "I want him too baby" Morgan said, "mommy can we call him" Sydney said, "no baby I'm sorry. We can't talk to daddy on the phone" Tommy said, "Not at all " Sydney said, "no honey, I'm sorry, but his phone might be bugged."

Thomas tried not cry.  Sydney said, "Thomas, I know you want to take care of me and your sisters but it's ok to cry baby. Please don't hold your tears in" He burst out in tears. She held them all.

Judy brought the kitty and puppy out, the kids held them and cried on them on Sydney's lap.

Judy said, 'The fridge is stocked, they have stuff for sandwiches how about that" The kids shook their head no. They just cried.

Judy said, "Sydney if you want me to fix you something" Sydney said, 'no, I feel sick. Can you watch the kids" She ran to the bathroom.

Sydney was throwing up and crying at the same time.  The guards buzzed Judy and said that Tom's mom was there.  She came in.  Judy said, "Mrs. Hanson" She ran to her and cried. So did Tom's mom.  The kids had followed Sydney and were sitting in the bathroom crying watching her.  She tried get them to leave telling them that she was fine, but they wanted to be there.

Madison said, "Thomas we need daddy, mommy needs daddy she is sick" Sydney said, "honey it's the baby I promise. I threw up with you 3, it's all it is. It's ok"

Judy said, "Sydney is throwing up, she can't eat, the kids won' speak, they are just crying nonstop, they are scared and worried about Sydney, Sydney had to tell them about the baby because they were so worried, she was throwing up. And we are scared for Tommy. If he if something" She cried.

Tom's mom hugged her.  The girls came running out saying "Judy we need daddy mommy is throwing up bad she needs daddy" They saw Tom's mom They said, "Grandma make daddy come" She picked them up and they cried.  She said, "I know daddy wants to be here, but he needs make sure that you are safe. I will take care of mommy ok."

Judy watched the kids.  Sydney was on the floor crying throwing up.  Tom's mom knelt down and patted her back. She said, "I'm so sorry honey Tell me anything at all I can do to help you" Sydney said, "I'm scared for Tommy" She cried. Tom's mom held her and rocked her back and forth both crying.  She said   "I can't do this again. I lost him once and I just got him back, but now the kids are all heartbroken, they won't eat, I can't even hardly get them to talk, Thomas thinks he needs take care of me, so he is trying not to cry. I can't raise them without Tommy, not now, not when I got him back, and had him, why can I only have him a month."  She was crying.

Tom's mom said, "Honey I know, I'm just as scared as you are, but Thomas has a whole lot more help, special forces, he has too much to live for you your kids, your new baby. He's so happy about the new baby" Sydney said, "What if" She said, "honey we can't think like that. He will find a way to get you home. We have to pray and have faith."

She helped Sydney up and to the bed.  She said, "is there something I could get you to eat, cook for you."  Sydney said,"i just want the kids to eat" She said, "Honey you need to take care of yourself, get some food in you."  Sydney said, "I know" She said, "Sydney I am so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you were pregnant before, and you had to do this all on your own, but I'm here now. You're not alone, and Tommy will be back for you. He loves you and those kids too much to lose you now. Please just have faith and take care of your baby and let me and Judy take care of you and the kids."