Ch.18- YOUR OTHER FEET MARCO!

"Your feet!" Ace cried out as tears formed in his eyes.

"My ... feet?" With confusion Marco looked down, wiggling his toes as he did so, "They're fine-yoi."

"Not these feet, your other feet!"

"???"

This story has no injuries or anything, don't worry about any of that at all when you start reading!

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

Everyone on deck turned their eyes to their second commander who was staring with horror over the railing.

"MARCO!"

Thatch snorted as he saw their turkey flying in the distance, coming closer and closer. With hands in his pockets he walked towards the horror-stricken commander, hiding a small smile. "What did you do, bud? Need to hide anything before he gets here? You don't have a lot of time on your hands, he's a fast flyer unlike his real turkey brothers and si-"

"HE'S HURT!"

"What???" Now that grabbed the chef's attention and of course others' around. He heard how the nurses were already being called while he called for a spyglass cause damn, was he getting old or did Ace have super vision???? And how would Marco even stay hurt? He heals of everything, and he's a phoenix now so that means no seastone is preventing any healing. So it must be pretty bad if he's still hurt.

"I... Dont' see anything. Izou? Curiel?" He questioned the two who were both squinting to see their first commander. With both being sharpshooters they were better at noticing irregularities far away.

Both shook their head, "Don't see anything wrong with'im."

"Me neither... Ace-dear, what do you see? What do we need to prep?"

"HIS FEET!" Ace looked at them for a moment as if they were stupid before turning back, knuckles white as they clenched the wood, obviously worried about his fire buddy.

All three who didn't see anything wrong with said feet or.... better, talons, looked at each for an answer but no one knew what Ace saw. But they wouldn't take the risk of not prepping anything, so they instructed for a stretcher to be brought on deck, if something was wrong with Marco's legs, walking may be difficult.

A silence on deck stretched as the phoenix grew closer, all anxious to see the damage that had their second commander pale as a sheet.

-----

Normally, everyone was excited when he returned from a mission, everyone including his Pops waving at him already from afar, getting drinks out to start a party. But now... nothing, everyone was just staring at him. So instead of making a few rounds around the ship, show off his form, he quietly transformed and landed onto the deck, "Ehm... 'Afternoon-yoi?...", He greeted everyone in a quiet manner, not sure what was going on, "I'm ba-"

"MARCO! OMG ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!"

"Ace???????" Wtf, Ace was suddenly all around him, patting him all over and screaming as he did so.... whatever, he just had to reassure his brother he was fi-